Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Anyone using ‎Terpinen-4-ol?

I just got T40 in the mail today. So I'm thinking about mixing it with mct oil. I have a pipette / dropper and was thinking of mixing 1 drop of T40 for every 9 drops of mct oil, to make a 10% solution: but this might take too long? Any tips, I want to be careful?

Quote Originally Posted by rednessator View Post
    I just got T40 in the mail today. So I'm thinking about mixing it with mct oil. I have a pipette / dropper and was thinking of mixing 1 drop of T40 for every 9 drops of mct oil, to make a 10% solution: but this might take too long? Any tips, I want to be careful?
    Hi where did you get this from? I'm looking for something to treat me eyes. Currently using castor oil & tea tree but its can really sting if i accidentally get it in my eye. (I was using witchazel+ TTO but had to quit since I found I couldnt use it with soolantra.)

Sunpurebotanical or something on eBay

Default Follow up to ocular rosacea

Hello all, I've recently been dealing with a flare caused by a medication and woke up yesterday with clear signs of ocular rosacea I had an old batch mixed with 10% terpinen-4-ol (still have the sun pure botanical bottle) and 90% mineral oil, but it's been so long that I decided to mix a new batch. I used it yesterday and last night. Woke this morning to a much improved eye (just one affected), but I'll use it for a few more days on both to be diligent.

Default Terpinen-4-ol

Quote Originally Posted by kimber View Post
    Hello all, I've recently been dealing with a flare caused by a medication and woke up yesterday with clear signs of ocular rosacea I had an old batch mixed with 10% terpinen-4-ol (still have the sun pure botanical bottle) and 90% mineral oil, but it's been so long that I decided to mix a new batch. I used it yesterday and last night. Woke this morning to a much improved eye (just one affected), but I'll use it for a few more days on both to be diligent.
    Kimber - I recently purchased some Terpinen-4-ol from Sun Pure Botanical on eBay to use in a skin cream in-lieu of tea tree oil. I have been using TTO in the skin cream, so I have some of it and am familiar with the smell. I found it very unusual that when I received the terpinen-4-ol it smelled exactly like TTO. Have you found that T4O smells just like TTO?

I also recently purchased a sample of T4O from a supplier in India. It doesn't smell like TTO. While it still has an earthy smell to it, it doesn't have the piercing menthol smell like TTO. What are your thought?

Thank you,
    Jerry