Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soolantra...

Default Soolantra...

I just got my first tube today. Did all the online stuff and received a card that made my copay $25. I will start this treatment tonight and post on a more regular basis to let everyone know how it goes. Wish me luck...

Default Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by tlfowers View Post
    I just got my first tube today. Did all the online stuff and received a card that made my copay $25. I will start this treatment tonight and post on a more regular basis to let everyone know how it goes. Wish me luck...
    Good luck and keep us posted on your results. Mine cleared up in about two weeks, came back worse a week or so later. Doc said keep using it, I did and have been thrilled with the product ever since.

Default Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Pmhgroup View Post
    Good luck and keep us posted on your results. Mine cleared up in about two weeks, came back worse a week or so later. Doc said keep using it, I did and have been thrilled with the product ever since.
    Glad to hear you had positive results. I am very hopeful at this point. Used it last night and was pretty happy with how my skin looked this morning. Its only one day and I have a long way to go. Now I need to find something to help with the red eyes. Oh how I hate this...

Default Great to hear

I also got my prescription. Hoping for the best. Will start tonight. Good luck!

Default A little over a week...

Irritation in face has definitely lessened by more than 75%. Still getting a new bump here and there but much less than before starting treatment. Healing time has lessened as well. Overall I think this is a much better maintenance therapy for me than anything else I have tried over the past 15 to 20 years (which is everything under the sun). I hope to see significant results someday. From what I have read it could take up to 12 weeks for this.

Can you answer me at what time you have to use that Cream? At the morning or at the evening?

Thanks and good luck with your treatment

Pmhgroup and tlfowers I envy both of you and Im glad for you too. But I would like to know if any one of you had used an anti-demodex topical in the past? Topical Permethrin,Tea Tree oil or even injectable Ivermectin used topically and if so how would you compare the results with Soolantra. Also,Galderma compared Soolantra with Metronidazole in one study but I would be interested to know what results both of you had with Metro?

Quote Originally Posted by Traffy View Post
    Can you answer me at what time you have to use that Cream? At the morning or at the evening?

Thanks and good luck with your treatment
    I put it on right before bed. I wash my face with a demodex cleanser which is actually one of the better facial cleansers that I like. I let my face dry for about 5 minutes then apply a pea size amount to each bad area (which is mainly my cheeks) and rub it in good and all around surrounding areas staying away from the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Pmhgroup and tlfowers I envy both of you and Im glad for you too. But I would like to know if any one of you had used an anti-demodex topical in the past? Topical Permethrin,Tea Tree oil or even injectable Ivermectin used topically and if so how would you compare the results with Soolantra. Also,Galderma compared Soolantra with Metronidazole in one study but I would be interested to know what results both of you had with Metro?
    As of 2015 I finally admitted myself that I have rosacea and I believe after fighting this for 15 to 20 years that demodex is the problem. Luckily my derm is very into off-label treatments. Basically I have been through everything you listed above. A few weeks ago I started the Permethrin along with oral Ivermectin and showed very good results which made me think Soolantra would be good for a long term therapy. My skin will never be perfect or attractive for that matter, but so far the Soolantra is showing some promise. I also still use tea tree oil that I mix with my daily face moisturizer. As far as metro goes? All it ever did was irritate my skin.

Can you think of any way of getting soolantra in Europe?