Thread: Mirvaso Experience and search for help

Default Mirvaso Experience and search for help

Hi,

I recently tried Mirvaso and long story short it did work for a day or two but now it has set me back way worse then where I was (if it was possible). I only used Mirvaso for three days and have been off of it for three days. My skin does not look normal and tends to be blotchy red, I am flushing a lot more and easier than before. I am flushing in spots that I did not flush before. My question is how can I recover from this, I have read some people who have not recovered from the "rebound flushing" but I was wondering if there is anything I can take or apply to help ease this effect. I am afraid to go to work or do anything because my flushes are uncontrollable and way worse than before. Anyone have suggestions on what I can do?

Also does anyone have any advice to help with flushing and type 1 rosacea other than v-beam lasers? I heard clonidine and other anti-anxiety medications have been helpful, does anyone have any other advice?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan81 View Post
    Hi,

I recently tried Mirvaso and long story short it did work for a day or two but now it has set me back way worse then where I was (if it was possible). I only used Mirvaso for three days and have been off of it for three days. My skin does not look normal and tends to be blotchy red, I am flushing a lot more and easier than before. I am flushing in spots that I did not flush before. My question is how can I recover from this, I have read some people who have not recovered from the "rebound flushing" but I was wondering if there is anything I can take or apply to help ease this effect. I am afraid to go to work or do anything because my flushes are uncontrollable and way worse than before. Anyone have suggestions on what I can do?

Also does anyone have any advice to help with flushing and type 1 rosacea other than v-beam lasers? I heard clonidine and other anti-anxiety medications have been helpful, does anyone have any other advice?
    Sorry for your troubles with the mirvaso disaster. I think it's too early to panic and contemplate
    Serious meds. Allow your skin to calm. Put only distilled water on it gently with cotton pad. Also,
    Even though the original mirvaso thread is long, I recall others relating what helped. Birdie

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Sorry for your troubles with the mirvaso disaster. I think it's too early to panic and contemplate
    Serious meds. Allow your skin to calm. Put only distilled water on it gently with cotton pad. Also,
    Even though the original mirvaso thread is long, I recall others relating what helped. Birdie

Thanks, I woke up this morning and it was better but still not back to original. When I flush it still seems more intense and harder to come down from. I guess it's somewhat manageable but I'm still frustrated I just want something can help me get through the day without flushing. Usually by 1-2pm I can feel a bad flush and by 3pm I have a bad flush that doesn't subside until 6pm. Then it's sensitive the rest of the night, I guess I will try the V-beam laser.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan81 View Post
    Thanks, I woke up this morning and it was better but still not back to original. When I flush it still seems more intense and harder to come down from. I guess it's somewhat manageable but I'm still frustrated I just want something can help me get through the day without flushing. Usually by 1-2pm I can feel a bad flush and by 3pm I have a bad flush that doesn't subside until 6pm. Then it's sensitive the rest of the night, I guess I will try the V-beam laser.
    Hi, I was wondering if you did recover fully from Mirvaso? I am going on six weeks with very little improvement!