Hello to you all.

I am 18 years old in Bogota, Colombia. I have white skin, blue eyes. I started noticing redness on my cheeks and nose when i was about 13 years old. I used to think I just had got sunburned because I get that veeery easy and frequently, unless I cover up with a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. I am a teenager, so I have been getting pimples for a few years, now receding.

I don't have proper Rosacea. It is kind of a few stages back, so I basically have pinkish cheeks and nose, and when I flush it looks closer to a deep red. My main triggers are alcohol, sun, cold wind and specially, nervousness. I am a bit shy, so, for example, public speaking is very uncomfortable for me.

I wanted to share what has worked for me. About a month ago I started using Jojoba oil and Sweet Almond oil. These has made wonders for me. I don't get pimples anymore and my skin is much clearer now, plus, it's soft and not so oily. I apply before going to bed. I encourage other people to try these natural solutions. I have also noticed that the closer I am to sea level, my skin becomes clearer. Sometimes the pinkish tone is gone, and when I come back to Bogota (2.600 meter above sea level) it gets back to what it was.

Do you think these oils can stop the progression of Rosacea? Has anybody had a long-term experience with these?

Thank you.