Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Need help desperately with Seborrheic Dermatitis hairloss, body, scalp, eyebrows, ect

You tried a routine without things that feed the Malassezia and used and active antifungal like climbazole / piroctone olamine as a tropical cream? This what I am planning to do now...

I started to see big changes in my skin just from washing it gently and using malassezia safe moisturizer (CeraVe in the blue tub), and a shampoo for dry scalp (sebamed 5% urea, but I ordered now E45 and see how this will be) plus BENTON aloe propolis soothing gel for the scalp... But at the moment without any real antifungals...

I used one week 1x/day Nizoral cream 1:1 with CeraVe, and really saw the SD flaking / big changes, but had to stop now because my skin got too dry...

Now I want to make my own cream with climbazole and piroctone olamine...

You already tried all this?
    Last edited by spiritussancti; 10th March 2019 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritussancti View Post
    You tried a routine without things that feed the Malassezia and used and active antifungal like climbazole / piroctone olamine as a tropical cream? This what I am planning to do now...

I started to see big changes in my skin just from washing it gently and using malassezia safe moisturizer (CeraVe in the blue tub), and a shampoo for dry scalp (sebamed 5% urea, but I ordered now E45 and see how this will be) plus BENTON aloe propolis soothing gel for the scalp... But at the moment without any real antifungals...

I used one week 1x/day Nizoral cream 1:1 with CeraVe, and really saw the SD flaking / big changes, but had to stop now because my skin got too dry...

Now I want to make my own cream with climbazole and piroctone olamine...

You already tried all this?
    Yes, I have tried many products that contain climbazole and or piroctone olamine, including E45, Sebamed shampooo, and Nizoral. None of these products help at all.

I really don't know what to try next.