Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How I got rid of my papulpustular rosacea

Default How I got rid of my papulpustular rosacea

So it has been a while since I have been on here but I know there are new members on here all the time looking for help so I wanted to come back and share my experience and hopefully help someone. I had papulopustular rosacea really bad and after lots of doctors, lots of drugs and therapies and lots of money I cured it with tea tree oil. I am 100% certain that MY pap rosacea was caused by mites. I was able to completely clear up my face with tea tree oil and if I stop using it they come back. I blogged my entire journey of me trying to treat my face and you can read all about it if you want. I post a ton of pictures, and detail everything that does work and everything that didn't on my blog and you can ask me any questions you like and I will try to answer them. I will post a link below. I am also going to attach some pictures so you can see what my process was like. The first picture is the beginning, the second was in the middle (It gets WAY worse before it gets better, I didn't leave my house for like a week) and a picture of me now. I hope this helps someone.

http://itsjustyourface.blogspot.com/

Day 1 (2).jpg day 15.jpg 10417481_10204083349230572_3759561922842897844_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kisha View Post
    So it has been a while since I have been on here but I know there are new members on here all the time looking for help so I wanted to come back and share my experience and hopefully help someone. I had papulopustular rosacea really bad and after lots of doctors, lots of drugs and therapies and lots of money I cured it with tea tree oil. I am 100% certain that MY pap rosacea was caused by mites. I was able to completely clear up my face with tea tree oil and if I stop using it they come back. I blogged my entire journey of me trying to treat my face and you can read all about it if you want. I post a ton of pictures, and detail everything that does work and everything that didn't on my blog and you can ask me any questions you like and I will try to answer them. I will post a link below. I am also going to attach some pictures so you can see what my process was like. The first picture is the beginning, the second was in the middle (It gets WAY worse before it gets better, I didn't leave my house for like a week) and a picture of me now. I hope this helps someone.

Outstanding!! And thanks for educating people on how to use TTO. Strong
    Powerful stuff

You are awesome, thank you so much for your post...it has helped me in just a few days!!!

thanks I will try. How often do you apply the tree oil?

Quote Originally Posted by onelove View Post
    thanks I will try. How often do you apply the tree oil?

I found an article that actually says tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory properties, especially histamine induced inflammation.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12452873

on the other hand, many scientist suggest that rosacea is caused by histamine.

Quote Originally Posted by onelove View Post
    I found an article that actually says tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory properties, especially histamine induced inflammation.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12452873

on the other hand, many scientist suggest that rosacea is caused by histamine.
    Now I apply it once a day, at the beginning of treatment twice a day.

Hi Kisha,
    Thanks 4 ur post - congratz u look amazing! How long did your journey take?
    I feel that my probs are caused by the same sort of issues combined with weak immune and toxic system.
    Looking back I've had skin probs that I put down to hormones for a long time but now I'm thinking that the dermodex mites getting out of control have been the root of the problems from the beginning
    I'm just starting out on my journey but wanted to try taking the natural treatment route like yourself. I've started out with apple cider vinegar as a toner twice a day topically and drinking a dose up to 3 times day. Does the tee tree oil actually kill the mites off in their entirety eggs and all? I'm wondering if the eggs etc are in hair follicles in the face how on earth do you kill off at the source permanently?
    Anyones advice or knowledge would be much appreciated im just a baby in all of those right now. Trying to learn what can help and get my body working properly again xxx

Quote Originally Posted by dreadred View Post
    Hi Kisha,
    I feel that my probs are caused by the same sort of issues combined with weak immune and toxic system.
    Looking back I've had skin probs that I put down to hormones for a long time but now I'm thinking that the dermodex mites getting out of control have been the root of the problems from the beginning
    I'm just starting out on my journey but wanted to try taking the natural treatment route like yourself. I've started out with apple cider vinegar as a toner twice a day topically and drinking a dose up to 3 times day. Does the tee tree oil actually kill the mites off in their entirety eggs and all? I'm wondering if the eggs etc are in hair follicles in the face how on earth do you kill off at the source permanently?
    Anyones advice or knowledge would be much appreciated im just a baby in all of those right now. Trying to learn what can help and get my body working properly again xxx
    Dreadred, I'm certainly no expert on mites but my understanding is that many people have these mites which are naturally present on the skin and do not usually cause symptoms. The eggs are laid in the hair follicle and sebaceous glands of the skin. It is thought that some people with rosacea or a weakened immune system have an overabundance of them or react to them. So you are probably never going to be completely rid of them. I think the reason for the tea tree oil working for some people is that it keeps the mite population in check until your body can get back in balance. The root cause of the problem is your weak immune system and toxic state. So that is what you need to work on while you keep the mites under control with some cleansing regimen that works for you. If you don't fix that, even if you could kill them all off, you would just keep getting reinfected.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadred View Post
    Hi Kisha,
    It took a while for it to be gone for good but I saw a dramatic change within a few weeks. It definitely got worse before it got better and the people who have contacted me who followed my regime said the same thing but have had great success also. From what I have read, and what I personally believe happens is everyone has demodex mites, everyone. Some people (like me) seem to have an overabundance of them and it's not clear why, not only do we have an overabundance, but for some reason our bodies react negatively when the mites die and it forms the pustule. So every pustule, as gross as it is, is a dead mite. That is why when your face gets worse before it gets better, because you do a mass killing of the mites so you have a massive reaction. You will continue having the reaction but not as bad for the next few weeks as new mites hatch and are killed off. Eventually as you keep using the oils you kill off the majority of them. Now I rarely get a pustule, I also use my oils daily. I did a test run of not using them for a while and it started to come back. The mites still live on other areas of your body so they can migrate back to your face if you stop using the oils. I also use a tea tree shampoo and tea tree soap. Hope that helps, if you want to see the whole journey you can check out the blog.

Kisha

Default Understanding why

Understanding of human body cells function before Resolution.
    'NOT SURE THIS IS AGREEABLE TO YOU'

First of all you must understand the facts that WE human is formulated from stem cells. Sperm cell enter an egg cell where WE come from.

New cell growth is an essential part of life - it's how we grow from child to adult. But as we age and our growing decelerates, so does the production of new cells. At the same time, our body's cell themselves age and their function begin to slow. When it comes to your skin, this can lead to a dull, sagging complexion in the outside and cells that can't efficiency accept nutrients and remove toxins on the inside.

This products uses DNA repair and antioxidant ingredients to improve cell performance and longevity. It's innovation helps generate new, vital skin cell in the first place.

The results were remarkable and had 200+ growth factor complex is what you'll experience in the product. This potent growth factor complex is able to rejuvenate skin cells faster and at a molecular level New Cell production is stimulated resulting in increased collagen and elastin for firmer skin tone. New cells also give your complexion a fuller appearance with a healthy, vibrant grow. With this skin appears younger because at the cellular level it literally is younger.