Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Success with pulsed dye laser (Cynergy and Vbeam Perfecta)

Just now seeing this thread, that's honestly some pretty damn good results in the OP from the bruising treatments. I'm wondering why he decided to stop doing bruising treatments and switch to non-bruising perfecta when he was clearly seeing results...

Would be interesting to see how much further his baselines redness would've improved had he continued those treatments

Hm, author wrote that the KPRF constantly return. So he stopped to do ...

I just got my first V-beam treatment with the PDL 595 , started with 7 Joules, 0.45ms and 10mm spot size and had to go down to 6 joules because of the pain. Got both cheeks done, no overlapping. Will report back with the outcome.

Was quite suprised by just how painful the laser really is. Next treatment at the beginning of June.

Quote Originally Posted by SRT150 View Post
    Just now seeing this thread, that's honestly some pretty damn good results in the OP from the bruising treatments. I'm wondering why he decided to stop doing bruising treatments and switch to non-bruising perfecta when he was clearly seeing results...
    Would be interesting to see how much further his baselines redness would've improved had he continued those treatments
    He wasn't seeing any results . That's why he agreed with me in the end about it not working .

You need to read his last posts again .

Now Oschene this is your big moment . Can you post a photo now of your bruises ?

I see you posted about it first on this thread . That's a good move best keep all your posts and photos on this thread .

Then you will be the only 2 people with KPRF that's ever told a proper story of your laser treatment and posted up photos .

(Yourself & Dogvan )

So fair play to both of you .
    Last edited by davekelly; 5th April 2016 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davekelly View Post
    He wasn't seeing any results . That's why he agreed with me in the end about it not working .

Wasn't seeing any results??? There is a noticeable reduction in redness intensity between the first and last picture. It obviously isn't a complete clearance, but at least it shows the laser did something!

Looks like to me the cynergy laser was slowly giving improvement, and then the vbeam messed everything up. It's kind of odd that he went from bruising to non-bruising, the vbeam was probably only aggravating the vessels at that point.

I wonder how he's doing now

Quote Originally Posted by Oschene23 View Post
    I just got my first V-beam treatment with the PDL 595 , started with 7 Joules, 0.45ms and 10mm spot size and had to go down to 6 joules because of the pain. Got both cheeks done, no overlapping. Will report back with the outcome.

Was quite suprised by just how painful the laser really is. Next treatment at the beginning of June.
    Hey, show photo?

Now Oschene this is your big moment . Can you post a photo now of your bruises ?

I see you posted about it first on this thread . That's a good move best keep all your posts and photos on this thread .

Then you will be the only 2 people with KPRF that's ever told a proper story of your laser treatment and posted up photos .

(Yourself & Dogvan )

So fair play to both of you .
    I've taken photos of the bruises on each side which I will post along with two identical photos after 4 weeks, so its a direct comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by SRT150 View Post
    Wasn't seeing any results??? There is a noticeable reduction in redness intensity between the first and last picture. It obviously isn't a complete clearance, but at least it shows the laser did something!

Looks like to me the cynergy laser was slowly giving improvement, and then the vbeam messed everything up. It's kind of odd that he went from bruising to non-bruising, the vbeam was probably only aggravating the vessels at that point.

I wonder how he's doing now
    Hi SRT150

You are a nice fella and I read al your posts

But lets be very clear . The laser's job is to blanch the red area it hits . ( Turn it F**kin white )

Noticeable reduction in redness intensity doesn't make any sense to me and I am sick to death of people saying that

The Red area either turns white or it doesn't its as simple as that .
    Last edited by davekelly; 5th April 2016 at 10:10 PM.

Hi SRT150

But lets be very clear . The laser's job is to blanch the red area it hits . ( Turn it F**kin white )

Noticeable reduction in redness intensity doesn't make any sense to me and I am sick to death of people saying that

Not necessarily, i believe that if the redness is on different depths then the laser can turn it from dark red to light pink. You might need to use more than one filter for the spot to blanch. That's why there is no single laser/settings that work for everyone.

For me, Vbeam blanched some areas completely and they won't even flush, some areas still have PIH/Hemosidren( not sure of the spelling) so i can't judge and there these area which it did't help( i guess because my Dr. did not cover these areas at every treatment).

I'm considering IPL ( i have diffuse redness, no rosacea or KPRF).
    Last edited by Moammar; 5th April 2016 at 11:17 PM.

Hi SRT150

Best case scenario...yes the laser would blanch the areas destroying the redness and leaving behind white skin....but we both know damn well these lasers are not that efficient. Although, I think many KPRF sufferers with intense baseline redness would be very happy to be able to lighten the shade from intense red to a lighter pink if given the opportunity.