Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rossoseq and Exoseq

like written before, is it made for subtype 1 ? will it help for subtype 1 ? does anybody know ?

Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    like written before, is it made for subtype 1 ? will it help for subtype 1 ? does anybody know ?
    Subtype 2 [Diet Related Rosacea ]

isn't it for subtype 1 ? see the link below

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01666509?rcv_d=14

isn't Rossoseq allready on the market in ireland ? somehow i can't find any reviews from patients.

Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    isn't it for subtype 1 ? see the link below

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01666509?rcv_d=14
    I was aware of that also mate .

But subtype 1 is facial flushing . we had a lady on this thread who works for the company and she has subtype 2 rosacea by looking at her pictures

She or that chemist guy Paul never once mentioned subtypes or Flushing .

As Far as I am concerned we are dealing with amateurs here who haven't got a clue .

got some of this today (in Ireland)

my rosacea was never really that bad, more of a generalised redness of the nose and surrounding areas but flare ups can be "severe" (as far as I'm concerned at least). I tried to take a before picture but the camera on my phone is terrible, I'll try to get one taken soon enough so I can post back here and compare after a week or two/three.

it actually smells quite nice and it was on and dried in a minute or two...maybe I should have put more on. anyway I'll come back and update if/when I notice any change and I'll try to document it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklewolf View Post
    got some of this today (in Ireland)

my rosacea was never really that bad, more of a generalised redness of the nose and surrounding areas but flare ups can be "severe" (as far as I'm concerned at least). I tried to take a before picture but the camera on my phone is terrible, I'll try to get one taken soon enough so I can post back here and compare after a week or two/three.

it actually smells quite nice and it was on and dried in a minute or two...maybe I should have put more on. anyway I'll come back and update if/when I notice any change and I'll try to document it somehow.
    That would be great👍 looking forward to your reviews.

Default Camera image

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaP View Post
    Hi, My name is Andrea and i provide training on Rossoseq to Irish Pharmacies. I suffer from mild Rosecea and have uploaded some before and after Pics of my own case. Hope this helps.
    Hi Andrea, the results you show with the photos looks great, but I can't help notice the 2 photos are shot with different light which would affect the results. Can you explain?

Bull****. Where are your photos? Show me how the invention works. And not only do you write ... unless marketers register account here. lol

Quote Originally Posted by poppe View Post
    Bull****. Where are your photos? Show me how the invention works. And not only do you write ... unless marketers register account here. lol
    Well said mate . Theres a lot of fake people on the internet these days . they should go off and get a life for themselves