Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rossoseq and Exoseq

i'd like to see some more before / after pictures. hard to believe that this will work.

anyway, looking forward to see some reviews on this. when it's so good why don't we know anything about it

I have ordered Rossoseq, although will not trial it until I return from vacation in 3 weeks. I am interested to hear feedback from others who are also trying it. I have type 1 rosacea, so hopefully it helps the flushing (which it claims to).

Quote Originally Posted by moomy View Post
    I'd love to try it.
    Hi Moomy,
    I got your email and it's getting dispatched to you tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest guys, i'll get up some more before/after pictures soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmacistPaul View Post
    Hi Moomy,
    I got your email and it's getting dispatched to you tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest guys, i'll get up some more before/after pictures soon too.
    you don't have to wait with putting up some more before/after picture. just do it now

it's going to be another useless cream.

Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    it's going to be another useless cream.
    That's something we can count on for sure .

I haven't seen anything that works in 20 years and the way things are going it will be at least another 10 years before we see any hope I reckon .

Default Rossoseq

Hi, My name is Andrea and i provide training on Rossoseq to Irish Pharmacies. I suffer from mild Rosecea and have uploaded some before and after Pics of my own case. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaP View Post
    Hi, My name is Andrea and i provide training on Rossoseq to Irish Pharmacies. I suffer from mild Rosecea and have uploaded some before and after Pics of my own case. Hope this helps.

So this cream is for Subtype 2 Rosacea [ Diet Related Rosacea ]

Hi Andrea. I have read about this nano-tech in some studies and I didnt think I would live to see the day where this stuff would be in a topical for Rosacea. But I would like to know exactly what damage these products repair. Do they repair the Stratum Cornum? Do they inhibit Trans Epidermal Water Loss? Do they inhibit growth of Bacteria,Fungi or Demodex? Almost every product for Rosacea and Seborrheic Dermatitis is aimed at inhibiting growth of something or blocking the immune response or reducing moisture loss. But I have no idea what these products do. Could you explain the mechanism?