Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rossoseq and Exoseq

Default Rossoseq and Exoseq

Hello all. I have found an interesting article regarding a couple of new products about to be released. http://www.busbyway.com/2014/06/10/n...in-conditions/.

Has anyone heard of Rossoseq or Exoseq? I am definitely going to give then a try! I will report back the results.

Declared ingredients:

Exoseq:
    Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Alcohol, Disodium phosphate, Methylparaben, Benzyl alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Linalool, BHA.
    Rossoseq:
    Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol, Glycerin, Disodium phosphate, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, BHA
    Nothing special there.

Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    Declared ingredients:

Exoseq:

Rossoseq:

Nothing special there.
    Hello guys,
    First time poster here. I'm a pharmacist in Ireland and I have some more info on the two new products you mention above. I'm going to be straight up honest here and say that I have seen the products being tested and we also are a new stockist of these products. I also have seen first hand the positive results that patients have had when using both rossoseq spray for rosacea and for eczema, and also for exoseq with seborrhoeic dermatitis.

There is no pharmacetically active drug in these products, which is why you might first think there is nothing remarkable in them. The products have a physical mode of action rather than a chemical mode of action. They use a new award winning technology that Pro-Bono-Bio have pioneered called Sequessome technology. Essentially these are phospholipid nanoparticles that, once the aqueous phase of the gel dries, the hydrophillic nature of these particles lead them to become agitated, using protein markers they are targeted for the skin dermis where they have their anti-inflammatory effect, resulting in less redness.

The technology and method is new and different to what has been used before. The main benefits are that they are effective and safe, and don't come with any of the unpleasant side effects many current treatments exhibit. The other product to use this technology, Flexiseq, was launched last year and has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people with osteoarthritis.

Ive attached a picture showing the improvement in a 50 year old Irish rosacea sufferer, over a 4 week patient. She is delighted with the results.
    I am willing to provide a free sample to two regular forum members that have current rosacea and willing to give the products a try for a few weeks themselves.

Paul
    Attached Images

I'd love to try it.
    dx early 2006.
    current stategy;
    finacea (on occasional spot), 20+ x IPL and 17+ low level PDL (n-light)

Quote Originally Posted by moomy View Post
    I'd love to try it.
    @moomy Can you send me your address etc to paul@inishpharmacy.com and i'll take care of that for you?

I'd also love to try Rossoseq if shipping to Australia isn't an issue. I'll take photos and report on its effectiveness for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmacistPaul View Post
    Hello guys,
    First time poster here. I'm a pharmacist in Ireland and I have some more info on the two new products you mention above. I'm going to be straight up honest here and say that I have seen the products being tested and we also are a new stockist of these products. I also have seen first hand the positive results that patients have had when using both rossoseq spray for rosacea and for eczema, and also for exoseq with seborrhoeic dermatitis.

There is no pharmacetically active drug in these products, which is why you might first think there is nothing remarkable in them. The products have a physical mode of action rather than a chemical mode of action. They use a new award winning technology that Pro-Bono-Bio have pioneered called Sequessome technology. Essentially these are phospholipid nanoparticles that, once the aqueous phase of the gel dries, the hydrophillic nature of these particles lead them to become agitated, using protein markers they are targeted for the skin dermis where they have their anti-inflammatory effect, resulting in less redness.

The technology and method is new and different to what has been used before. The main benefits are that they are effective and safe, and don't come with any of the unpleasant side effects many current treatments exhibit. The other product to use this technology, Flexiseq, was launched last year and has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people with osteoarthritis.

Ive attached a picture showing the improvement in a 50 year old Irish rosacea sufferer, over a 4 week patient. She is delighted with the results.
    I am willing to provide a free sample to two regular forum members that have current rosacea and willing to give the products a try for a few weeks themselves.

Paul
    I live in Dublin Paul . Does it work for Subtype 1 Rosacea [ flushing is my only symptom from certain triggers ]

Looking at the images that person looks to have Subtype 2 Rosacea

I'm subtype 1 in the UK and would really like to try these products!

I have already ordered it. I will report results.. It's a little strange, they don't explain the exact mode of action.