Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Had 2nd Vbeam treatment yesterday (pics included)

Post Had 2nd Vbeam treatment yesterday (pics included)

Hi everyone, yesterday i had my 2nd vbeam treatment and i decided that i would start a thread that i would update everyday with my progress.
    I suffer from sub type 1 with the horrible flushing and burning pain just on my cheeks, I have very very light persistent redness but my flushes turn me beetroot red and burn.
    From my first vbeam treatment i saw about 10 - 15% improvement. My flushes became much shorter, easier to control and i could withstand my triggers for a bit longer. I didnt get told my settings for my 2nd treatment but they were higher then the first.
    For my first treatment they were
    (6j,10mm,10ms)

Taken right after 2nd treament

oo 001.jpg

oo 004.jpg

Thanks wicksyx,

Daily updates would be great - good pics too!

Goooood luck.

I had my third vbeam last Thursday and have recovered much better than my second so far.
    Are you putting anything on your face to aid the healing?
    My doctor gave me some arnica cream (the arnica rub) and it has been fantastic.
    I used it after my first vbeam, but not after my second (big mistake).
    It works tremendously at reducing the inflammation and softening the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Josef61 View Post
    Goooood luck.

I had my third vbeam last Thursday and have recovered much better than my second so far.
    Are you putting anything on your face to aid the healing?
    My doctor gave me some arnica cream (the arnica rub) and it has been fantastic.
    I used it after my first vbeam, but not after my second (big mistake).
    It works tremendously at reducing the inflammation and softening the skin.

Have you seen any improvement with your flushing? And no im not putting anything on my face and i prefer to keep it that way for now but its great that arnica is working for you , my derm keeps pushing me into trying mirvaso between my laser treatments but after all the horrible reviews on it i wouldnt dare put something like that on my face especially in conjunction with laser treatment. I was diagonsed with candida overgrowth a week ago and my candida diet plus my colon hydrotherapy has done wonders for reducing my inflammation on the skin.
    Last edited by wicksyx; 4th June 2014 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wicksyx View Post
    Have you seen any improvement with your flushing? And no im not putting anything on my face and i prefer to keep it that way for now but its great that arnica is working for you , my derm keeps pushing me into trying mirvaso between my laser treatments but after all the horrible reviews on it i wouldnt dare put something like that on my face especially in conjunction with laser treatment. I was diagonsed with candida overgrowth a week ago and my candida diet plus my colon hydrotherapy has done wonders for reducing my inflammation on the skin.
    I sure have. It's hard to tell if it's because of the vbeam or the new diet. Probably both.
    My skin is super sensitive to most products, but for some reason it loves that arnica cream, and the Eucerin cleanser and night cream.
    I do think that a lot of my redness and inflammation is due to having dry skin, so I'm very thankful to have finally found some extremely soothing products.
    Yeah, I'm terrified of Mirvaso and would never put it on my skin, so I think you've made the right decision.

As hard as it is to change your diet so drastically, it's totally worth it.
    Hope it all heals well and that you see some great improvements

I will be following your thread
    I'm getting my second treatment done next week. Like you, I saw some subtle but noticeable improvements from my first treatment so I'm feeling fairly optimistic.
    The derm I saw recently was trying to push Mirvaso on me too. He said only 'some' people experience the terrible rebound effect. Yeah right! You literally couldn't pay me to try that stuff.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by fed_up View Post
    I will be following your thread
    I'm getting my second treatment done next week. Like you, I saw some subtle but noticeable improvements from my first treatment so I'm feeling fairly optimistic.
    The derm I saw recently was trying to push Mirvaso on me too. He said only 'some' people experience the terrible rebound effect. Yeah right! You literally couldn't pay me to try that stuff.

Good luck!
    'some' ahhahahahaa they'd all get a huge shock if they saw the reviews on here, Im so glad you've seen improvement! Good luck for your next treatment!!

3 day after Vbeam and im still a red burning mess no surprise though.
    Ive been very flushy these last few days, my only relief has been to wet my cheeks with water as i cant find anything else helps the burning sensation, i know this will pass with time but for now its just hard to handle. My skin has dried out like crazy with all the water i use on it
    Heres a photo from today of my right cheek - Day 3
    u 035.jpg

It also seems that my redness is starting to spread to my nose and chin
    Im hoping i can reverse this with my Diet and sorting out my newly found digestive issues, I have also been diagnosed after many tests with ceoliac disease ( intolerance to gluten) . Im starting to think that my rosacea is just a symptom for something much bigger thats wrong with me.

Hi just stopping by to wish you the very best with treatment, I'll be following your thread to see how things improve for you. Sounds like you are covering all bases with the diet etc too...can only be a good thing. fingers crossed for you

Thanks so much for taking the time to post updates! I am probably headed this way so it is very helpful. Do they give you anything for pain btw?