Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Worked for Me (See photos)

Default What Worked for Me (See photos)

Here are some before and after pics.

Before: Spots, pustules, and ready to bleed skin.
    After: Well it's obvious to see. I know, not 100%, redness still there, but for me it's like having new skin.

I had been on every pill known, cream, and hydrocortisone cream for over 10 years. $$ thousands spent on dermatologists, homeopaths, quacks, faith-healers, witch doctors, etc. What a waste of time and money!

Anyway, was so down one day that I just went out and got a small bottle of ivermeticin (luckily, I can easily and cheaply buy it where I live) and within 2 days of using it saw a huge change. Have never touched a pill, nor cream since.

Hope this helps, at least a little, as I really know first-hand the suffering all of us go through. If you want more details, just send a message.

Noel
    Attached Images

Default Brilliant

Hi Iverdoneit

It's wonderful that you have found something that works for u, long my it continue

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Iverdoneit View Post
    Here are some before and after pics.

Before: Spots, pustules, and ready to bleed skin.
    After: Well it's obvious to see. I know, not 100%, redness still there, but for me it's like having new skin.

I had been on every pill known, cream, and hydrocortisone cream for over 10 years. $$ thousands spent on dermatologists, homeopaths, quacks, faith-healers, witch doctors, etc. What a waste of time and money!

Anyway, was so down one day that I just went out and got a small bottle of ivermeticin (luckily, I can easily and cheaply buy it where I live) and within 2 days of using it saw a huge change. Have never touched a pill, nor cream since.

Hope this helps, at least a little, as I really know first-hand the suffering all of us go through. If you want more details, just send a message.

Noel
    Wow what an improvement! thanks for sharing, really gives hope to others here still struggling. If you dont mind me asking, where do you live that you can buy invermectin easily/cheaply?

sorry i also forgot to ask, do you mean topical or oral?

Quote Originally Posted by lucy_nic87 View Post
    sorry i also forgot to ask, do you mean topical or oral?

Hi lucy_nic87,
    I'm in Bangladesh right now. I used topical (15 ml bottle), but oral is also available. I just tried a little of the liquid on a small area and the reaction was almost instant.

What really upset me, and still does, was all the misinformation I was given by dermatologists. Added to that, were all the prescribed pills, laser sessions, creams, lotions, soaps, etc. All of which, cost thousands of dollars, and many dashed hopes over 14 years (the dashed hopes hurt the worse). Then, for me to be able to bring about such a radical change in a few weeks, and for a relatively small amount of money—need I say more??

Equally as bad, were the steroidal creams. To be put on those creams because there was no other alternative is beyond bad. They damage the skin and shut down the immune system, thus allowing the demodex to have a rare old time, and, ultimately, making the problem worse. For every year of using a steroidal cream, one needs a year’s recovery, so I’ve many more years to full recovery. But one thing is for sure, I’m now fully convinced the demodex are the root cause of rosacea and acne.

Rant/ out-pouring over. Wishing everyone the greatest of success with their battle. If you/anyone want(s) more details, just ask as glad to help.

When did you start treatment and did you have any flushes/redness prior to treatment?

Any side effects noted?

Congrats to great results and thanks for contributing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    When did you start treatment and did you have any flushes/redness prior to treatment?

Any side effects noted?

Congrats to great results and thanks for contributing!
    Hi Tomas,

I started with the common symptoms of redness, flushing, dry patches, and pimples about 14 years ago. Things just got worse and worse no matter what the dermatologists prescribed. And as you can see in the photos, things got very bad. So, a year ago I said enough is enough and decided to go a different route.

As for your question about side effects, nothing at all. Really, no effects what so ever. However, if anyone is thinking of trying this route, start off slowly with a small patch of skin.

Would this help for seb derm?

Default Thank You

Hello Iverdoneit,

Thank you for sharing your story. That is a massive and incredible improvement and gives me hope for my own struggle.

I've been trying all sorts of diets and nothing has been working out to be honest. It's very frustrating.

Anyone, Demodex solutions are next on the list. I've been reading about them a lot and I think they are a very plausible cause.

I may have to look into getting hold of some of this. you're right its heart breaking that so many people struggle for so long trying things and spending a fortune with dermatologists when something so simple is not even considered. Hopefully the invermectin trial will hurry along and come to fruition soon. In the meantime we're left to experiment.
    Again thanks so much for sharing and wishing you continued success!