Thread: Olanzapine for blushing / flushing in tablet form that REALLY works!

Default Olanzapine for blushing / flushing in tablet form that REALLY works!

I have found a cure that REALLY works. I have already posted this treatment, and since it has been a long time now with minimal blushing / flushing with this treatment, that is to say cured, it makes sense to highlight that this aproach really works well! - and could be a complete solution people are really looking for - life without blushing / flushing, taken care of by a tablet once a day on a night! It has really worked! So here's the complete topic again - and let me know how people get on. The only point is that it takes about 2/3 months to kick in due to the nature of the tablet, but then no more blushing / flushing! It's been consistently finished with for me:

http://esfbchannel.invisionzone.com/...ain-as-of-yet/

Hope it goes well!

P.S: This is a cure for blushing / flushing and might not work the same for people with rosacea, it made sense to post it here anyway as it might help, and might help those with blushing / flushing.

Thanks!

James.

Research the uses and effects of this powerful drug VERY carefully before even thinking about using it for other than what it is recommended for on other (more appropriate) sites.

eg:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olanzapine

Thanks for sharing!
    How about side effects? and does it only help with mental blushing & flushing or also with flushing caused by hot rooms? (don't think so?)

Default hot rooms

Quote Originally Posted by antrax View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    How about side effects? and does it only help with mental blushing & flushing or also with flushing caused by hot rooms? (don't think so?)
    Weight gain can be a side effect, this can be managed with a decent diet however - other than that I have not noticed any. I would say it can help with mental blushing and flushing, not so sure about flushing with hot rooms - for me it was mainly social situations that caused the flushing.

It kind of has perhaps a sedative effect the Olanzapine, and calms things down a bit - so it certainly has helped with flushing in social situations. I have sent a letter to pharmaceutical companies to investigate this possible help with flushing, so its early days to say if it could help with flushing caused by hot rooms, perhaps it could but not too sure about that at this time.

Thanks!

James.

Quote Originally Posted by James30a View Post
    Weight gain can be a side effect, this can be managed with a decent diet however - other than that I have not noticed any. I would say it can help with mental blushing and flushing, not so sure about flushing with hot rooms - for me it was mainly social situations that caused the flushing.

It kind of has perhaps a sedative effect the Olanzapine, and calms things down a bit - so it certainly has helped with flushing in social situations. I have sent a letter to pharmaceutical companies to investigate this possible help with flushing, so its early days to say if it could help with flushing caused by hot rooms, perhaps it could but not too sure about that at this time.

Thanks!

James.
    Thanks for your response!

Please let me know when you got answer!