Hey All!

My brother has extremely aggressive rosacea... he's been on a low dose of doxycylcine for a long time now, and it only makes a slight difference in his symptoms. It makes him depressed, and I feel really bad for him. I'm convinced it dietary, and there IS something he can he can do about it, but he's completely lost.

I, on the other hand, have only very minor acne rosacea on the corners of my nose. It's enough to be annoying, but nowhere near where he is. I do have SIBO though, and I think this is a huge factor in why I have this low level "breakout" on my nose constantly. From my own testing, I've been able to determine that diet has a huge impact.

Why am I here? Well, I want to help him, help me, and help you guys in the process. I'm building a tool that will allow people to find, filter, and understand health research. I want to start with this community, because you guys are: 1. really involved in the research. 2. really passionate about helping yourselves

If I can make just a little difference, that will be huge for me. In return, I'd love to get feedback on the tool so we can make it better for the other health communities we expand to in the future.

I look forward to helping you guys make sense of the science!

Best,
Alex