Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: First Vbeam-trying to stay posative- encouragement welcome

oh yeah,

your pink cheeks look cute in the latest picture.

i hope that makes you feel better.

we are all our own worst enemy, but for guys (like me) the added bonus of looking more feminine because of the redness just plain sucks haha.

Default Update

Hi everyone,

Good news! I am back to normal!! No more hemosiderin. No improvement in my rosacea, but I'll take it. I never thought that vbeam would make me happier with my actual skin in that it isn't spotted or rust colored. Anyways, I think I'm just going to live with the pink for now until I either find a more qualified Dr or until science comes up with something new. So in summary, for me Vbeam was not effective. I would not do it again, it cost me months of anxiety and was a waste of money.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and encouragement. I've spent a lot of time focusing on other things besides my skin. It is important to remember how many other things there are in life. Its easy to get so consumed by something and determined/obsessed with getting rid of it. Honestly, if I didn't have rosacea, my life would probably not be any different. There would be something else I was unhappy with. Its just part of life and it could be worse. Good luck to everyone else! I'll get on occasionally to see if anyone replies or has questions. Bye for now.

Hello everyone...I'm not sure if anyone will ever come back to this thread and I certainly did not intend to but I've had a strange turn of events with my skin. It's been about 6 months since my incredibly intense treatment. Ive been feeling like my skin has been back to normal or even a little better lately. Last night I was laying a weird way and my husband noticed that with my head down more, he could see the spots from my Vbeam...except opposite, they were white. So naturally I ended up laying upside down with my head hanging off the bed. Here's a pic. The skin surrounding my spots is redder than normal obviously because I'm upside down. I never noticed anything before but today after close inspection standing up, I can see the little pale laser foot prints. Does this mean it worked? Or do I have hypo pigmentation. Anyone know what's going on and what I should do? Do I need vbeam to fill in the gaps?? I dread another treatment. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414616793.799097.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelassie View Post
    Hello everyone...I'm not sure if anyone will ever come back to this thread and I certainly did not intend to but I've had a strange turn of events with my skin. It's been about 6 months since my incredibly intense treatment. Ive been feeling like my skin has been back to normal or even a little better lately. Last night I was laying a weird way and my husband noticed that with my head down more, he could see the spots from my Vbeam...except opposite, they were white. So naturally I ended up laying upside down with my head hanging off the bed. Here's a pic. The skin surrounding my spots is redder than normal obviously because I'm upside down. I never noticed anything before but today after close inspection standing up, I can see the little pale laser foot prints. Does this mean it worked? Or do I have hypo pigmentation. Anyone know what's going on and what I should do? Do I need vbeam to fill in the gaps?? I dread another treatment. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414616793.799097.jpg
    Hi LittleLassie

This is exactly how the v-beam left my skin around both jawlines .I kept going back hoping it would fill in the gaps .I ended up doing 4 treatments in the end

But it never happened .

I have something similar but from bbl (ipl) treatment.

I wish you all the very best with your treatment! However; if I ever was told now after my experience that one treatment (puperic or otherwise) would give a 85-90% reduction I would run a mile away. I've had 4 bruising treatments and 1 non-bruising with the Cynergy and 3 non-bruising with the perfecta and I am yet to see even 40% reduction. Just don't be too disappointed if it takes a little longer than a handful of treatments to get a big reduction.

So I decided to pop back and see if anyone had posted in this thread I haven't had any other treatments and things are about the same for me. Sometimes I think I can see little white marks from the laser but overall my skin is similar to before the treatment. It is what it is. I'm just trying to find a makeup I like and get on with other things in life . Best of luck to everyone.

Default are you back?

hey LittleLassie,

I sent you a pm.