Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone please recommend a good moisturiser and sunscreen?

Default Can anyone please recommend a good moisturiser and sunscreen?

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and unfortunately have suffered from rosacea for about twenty years. I'm currently going through V Beam with so far little success after four treatments and am at a low ebb.

My skin is very sensitive to the wrong products and I'm wondering if anyone knows good moisturizers and sunscreens that can be worn every day. I hate sunscreens as they feel uncomfortable and often react with my skin or look odd if they contain zinc.

I've used:

Moo Goo
    Natio
    Cetaphil

Nothing seems good.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

try yoghurt leave it on to dry up wash off use coconut oil just a tiny wee dab to moisture it up so it doesnt go dry.

google up yogurt benefits for skin you will see why. has anyone ever told you to try yogurt? also eliminate much stress as humanly possible and eleminate alot of acidic foods eat them sparringly as in once or twice a week and not alot of it. avoid alot of dairy products again sparingly. i am not a doctor this is just what is working for me.

i am a rosacea patient too but im well underway to recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalCrystal View Post
    try yoghurt leave it on to dry up wash off use coconut oil just a tiny wee dab to moisture it up so it doesnt go dry.

google up yogurt benefits for skin you will see why. has anyone ever told you to try yogurt? also eliminate much stress as humanly possible and eleminate alot of acidic foods eat them sparringly as in once or twice a week and not alot of it. avoid alot of dairy products again sparingly. i am not a doctor this is just what is working for me.

i am a rosacea patient too but im well underway to recovery.
    Hi and thanks for the reply. What yogurt do you use, natural? Have you been through laser and antibiotics?

What coconut oil do you use as well? Just straight up the stuff you can get at the grocery store?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Twiggy View Post
    What coconut oil do you use as well? Just straight up the stuff you can get at the grocery store?
    Make sure it says organic extra virgin unrefined coconut oil so it doesn't clog pores. Coconut oil didn't help my seb derm and rosacea at all but everyone is different. I use it on my arms for KP sometimes and its a great moisturizer.

The only sunscreen I can use is the cheap grocery store brands because they're so thin that they blend into my face. Everything I've tried online or from derms has a thick, white cream look to it - Zinc types especially.

ive got through so many moisturisers and have tried a couple of the ones youve listed without success too.
    my skin loves toleraine, and my skin loved very little! i had been using the protective fluid as im prone to clogged pores and was worried about using anything heavier, but ive recently switched to toleraine riche which is fantastic

Neem Cream by Ferlow this has changed my life it has everything that a troubled skin needs. and if you want to mask your Rosacea I recommend and use aubrey natural sunscreen with 7% zinc oxide.

A good moisturizer is Medline Remedy, it smells good and and exfoliates. I'm less sure about a sunscreen that doesn't sting. I'd like to know of one.

This user has been banned from this forum

Really this is reliable details i like this actually i was in looking for this details and considering to create a line for this but i have no need to create any line after study out this details anyways thanks for this and have a awesome day