Thread: New To This & My Regime

Default New To This & My Regime

Burst out in spots & redness for the first time last week, at first I thought it was a few pimples & spoke to the pharmacy who said it looks like Rosacea & recommended I see the doctor for various creams... HHHhmmmmm I'm not good with doctors or medicines so trawled the net net for more info on natural treatments..... Lots out there. Tried the peroxide first but that really hurt... Then cleaning my face with Epsom Salts which really helped.. The redness & burning went down straight a way. I left it to air dry & then sprayed Colloidal Silver over it, again left it to air dry.. I'm now in to day 5 & the redness has totally gone & the bumps are hardly visible.. So my regime is 2 teaspoons of Epsom Salts in a small amount of warm water, with a cotton ball dab the areas, leave to dry & then spray the area with colloidal silver, leave to dry. Do this morning & night... Just one note... Before anybody says "Colloidal Silver turns you blue" Don't go there... I have been using it for years without a single problem.. I hope this helps as this is a nasty infliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem78210 View Post
    Burst out in spots & redness for the first time last week, ....//...then spray the area with colloidal silver, leave to dry. Do this morning & night... Just one note... Before anybody says "Colloidal Silver turns you blue" Don't go there... I have been using it for years without a single problem.
    What was the purpose of your prior use of colloidal silver?

Just for general health... On the onset of a cold or flu... Kills the cold virus straight a way..

Ahh! Right.

When I worked in France I would take a preparation called Cuivre, Or, Argent which was a colloidal copper, gold, silver mixture - excellent for colds and respiratory conditions. I don't think you can get it outside of France.

You are right that colloidal silver doesn't normally turn you blue but there are always exceptions and someone will have had an adverse reaction.

Regarding your treatment method, if it works for you, keep using it!

The only reason it can turn you blue is from extreme use... The very rare cases where this has happend is where the person was drinking a litre of it a day & washing in it.... Like all things, use in moderation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jem78210 View Post
    The only reason it can turn you blue is from extreme use... The very rare cases where this has happend is where the person was drinking a litre of it a day & washing in it.... Like all things, use in moderation!!!
    Just trying to help & obviously we are all different but nothing to lose & no chemicals involved!!!