Thread: Selsum Blue Original WORKS

Default Selsum Blue Original WORKS

I tried a lot of things from alcohol, to tea tree oil (some success with this), to Metro gel (which didn't work at all).
    However, what worked the best of all was Selsum Blue Original.
    I have flawless skin for well over 6 months now since I began using Selsum Blue Original.
    Someone had posted information that it worked for them also so I thought to give it a try.
    I wash in the morning and in the evening with Selsum Blue and within days I began to notice a difference.
    Thanks

Default congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by HISlayton View Post
    I tried a lot of things from alcohol, to tea tree oil (some success with this), to Metro gel (which didn't work at all).
    I have flawless skin for well over 6 months now since I began using Selsum Blue Original.
    Someone had posted information that it worked for them also so I thought to give it a try.
    I wash in the morning and in the evening with Selsum Blue and within days I began to notice a difference.
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing! So happy for you!

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try it. Nothing to lose at this point.

So you used it as a shampoo and face wash? Did you let it sit for a time lathered on your face before rinsing? What exact Selsun Blue, can you post an amazon link or something?

Thanks

Default Selsun

Quote Originally Posted by aafdup View Post
    So you used it as a shampoo and face wash? Did you let it sit for a time lathered on your face before rinsing? What exact Selsun Blue, can you post an amazon link or something?

Thanks
    Yes, please, more details about usage!

Default selsun blue with aloe works great for me!!!

I read this post some months ago, I started using selsun blue with aloe after spending lots of money in creams and the dementor pill (roacutene) under the name Hyndriax, terrible side effects (little depressed, joint pains, shoulders pains, etc), I give up since the cure was worst than the condition, Selsun Blue work wonders on my face since the first day, I apply a thin layer of metrogel after I wash my face with the shampoo and apply a moisturizer cream (cetaphil), it has been a great great cure for my face, still red but really nice skin, no more white pustules. i contact my dermatologist to tell her this in case someone else could benefit from this information but she told me this improvement was going to be for no more than two weeks, that was 3 or 4 months ago and it is still working. I know I should be using some sun block but I'm allergic to every one I have tried.

It's surprising what you forget when you stumble from one solution to the next without much improvement. But I do remember one of my old derms summarily dismissing my problem and prescribing me some shampoo, which I used but always thought ineffective. At any rate, shampoo is shampoo to me, so I have nothing to lose by giving it a try again. Glad it worked out for whoever it has, and if I turn into one of you, I'll be that rare person to follow up.

Not sure if it's cuz I still have noob privileges, but I can't edit my post. I remember now my derm had prescribed me selenium sulfide. It had an odd consistency and lather. But her directions were to just wash my hair with it and let it kinda run down my face, which I also thought odd. As if that brief contact before I rinsed it off was supposed to do the trick. This warrants more research, and possibly some awkward showers with shampoo sitting on my face.

Default Update?

Quote Originally Posted by HISlayton View Post
    Thanks

Hi there,
    Curious if the Selsum blue is still working?