Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: start an irish support group

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    50
    Country: Ireland

    Default start an irish support group

    if there was a support group then it would be a great help.Another thing my fathers brother whois an elderly batchelor is hardly ever away from his house ,and he has the most sallow skin.i have this rosacea along with other things and i would love to be outside in the public time all the time.thats so unfair.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blacksmith View Post
    if there was a support group then it would be a great help.Another thing my fathers brother whois an elderly batchelor is hardly ever away from his house ,and he has the most sallow skin.i have this rosacea along with other things and i would love to be outside in the public time all the time.thats so unfair.
    Hear hear, I'm a rosacea sufferer, no irish forum.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Hi, there's this Irish forum:
    http://www.irishhealth.com/discussio...is=5&topic=568

    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by hg24; 29th June 2015 at 03:59 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Hmm, I'm not sure that link Is working. Anyway, it's the Irish Health forum. They have a section on rosacea where you can exchange messages. If you google "Irish health" and "rosacea" it will pop right up.
    Last edited by hg24; 29th June 2015 at 04:07 PM.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    Hmm, I'm not sure that link Is working. Anyway, it's the Irish Health forum. They have a section on rosacea where you can exchange messages. If you google "Irish health" and "rosacea" it will pop right up.
    There is a rosacea group on fb



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Country: Denmark

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debbz2017 View Post
    There is a rosacea group on fb



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's several on fb including a UK one (including Ireland) - I live in Cork now so it works pretty well for me

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PiXX View Post
    There's several on fb including a UK one (including Ireland) - I live in Cork now so it works pretty well for me
    Hi,
    Are any of the Irish people still there?

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6
    Country: Ireland

    Default

    I am

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caisc View Post
    I am
    Hi Caisc! How are you doing?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6
    Country: Ireland

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Momof View Post
    Hi Caisc! How are you doing?
    Good! How are you? By any chance could you recommend somewhere for IPL in Dublin?

Similar Threads

  1. Support Group?
    By alyfpet in forum Diet, lifestyle and relationships
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th February 2010, 04:46 AM
  2. Support group and Derms in Indianapolis?
    By clfergus in forum North America
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th May 2009, 05:05 PM
  3. Chicago support group
    By paperbag in forum North America
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22nd December 2008, 03:28 PM
  4. Joining yahoo sd support group
    By Jason1984 in forum Similar and co-existing conditions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th December 2008, 11:03 AM
  5. New Israeli rosacea support forum and support group
    By moka in forum Oceania, Asia and Rest of World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd June 2008, 12:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •