Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rice grain like things in eyebrow pores, hairs falling out, PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Jose77 View Post
    Hello, Peycali.

How do you apply the ACV? With a q-tip or a cotton pad? Do you apply it to your entire face or just your eyebrows? I have white paste not just on my eyebrows, but on my forehead, upper cheeks, nose, and scalp as well. Do you think it will work on those areas too? How many times a day do you brush your eyebrows with the toothbrush? Is Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar a good brand to use?

Thank you for your assistance. I hope this works for me.
    I apply 5-6 drops of pure ACV on the skin underneath my brows using a dropper and brush it with toothbrush, make sure brush hard enough to detach the junk. Brushing hard wonít make you lose more brows so donít be afraid, cause whatever hair that has gone to telogen phase already will eventually fall out.

I apply ACV on my whole face and scalp. Eyelashes with a qtip.
    I massage ACV on my face with just my fingers, But eyebrows with toothbrush. Scalp with comb.
    So yes it will work for other parts as well.

I brush my brows 3 times a day (each time when I apply ACV on my brows)

Idk about Bragg, but I heard itís a great one, it should worked, Iím in Iran we donít have Bragg here. I use a pure unfiltered ACV, I buy it from a women who make them in her house. like the purest you can find lol.

And btw my uncle has been telling me wow dude what did you do to your skin, itís so perfect and stuff. I know it is indeed because ACV will balance your skins PH and a lot more.

Good luck
    Last edited by Peycali; 20th April 2019 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peycali View Post
    Hi my friends, I might have the cure for what your dealing with!

I'm a 23 years old guy which started to get these rice grain things in my eyebrows, I had lost %50 of my eyebrows diffusely in 6 months.
    I've been to 3 different dermatologists, all said it was Seborrheic Dermatits and prescribed me with stupid cream and etc which actually led to more eyebrow loss.
    taking a shower would give me whitish paste like thing in my eyebrows which was hard to clear and eveytime I cleared them I lost more and more eyebrows, the brows were just tooo weak and they used to wilt and fall easily, I'd say I was losing 15-20 eyerbrows daily even by taking care of it gently.

My thyroid and everything was fine except ONE thing ( DHT=dihydrotestosterone) my DHT levels skyrocketed (due to sedentary lifestyle, inactivity, bad sleep, not eating enough food and things like that)

If you are loosing hair on your head and your brows falling too, then DHT is directly affecting your brows as well as your hair.
    DHT can affect your hair and brows directly and indirectly, DHT triggers sebaceous glands to produce too much sebum and that sebum mixed with DHT buildup itself + Keratin) will give you that whitish paste like thing in your brows and on your scalp and thats why your brows and hair are thinning and you are not only loosing the thinned out eyebrows but your loosing the thick healthy looking one as well. I can understand how hard it is to deal with and I really feel sorry for all of us. but I've managed to stop eyebrows and hair loss and thinning by blocking the DHT. I've been doing this for 5 days now and you won't believe me when I say I ahve no paste like thing in my brows and on scalp. my hair are growing back and thickening. Yes this is %95 of the times androgenic, no one in my family had this eyebrows problem at all, never ever, but my lifestyle made this unsual dht affecting eyebrows happen. I'm blocking the DHT atm, I am exercising regularly everyday to be able to balance DHT naturally with cardio, playing fun soccer and etc. I know it's impossible to play soccer or go for a run when you have this paste like thing and all this eyebrows condition, I was just like you guys. You need to first block the dht with medication (Finastride) and natural dht blocker ( saw palmetto serum applying to your eyebrows and scalp leaving it there and washing it in the morning, Finsatride will do the main job but you will soon after couple month be able to get off that and balance your dht by exercising and having a healthy lifestyle, believe me guys I was just like you and I'm paste free on my scalp and eyebrows and not losing any hair. HEALTHY LIFESTYLE IS THE KEY. I was lucky to see a very nice doc last week and he was the one who diagnosed me and was the only doctor who said these things in your eyebrows and at the root of your brows are not Seborrheic dermatits.

FIRST BLOCK DHT FOR A MONTH OR TWO, during this time you'll need to go out there run for 2-3 mile everyday, play basketball, soccer and etc. make it fun, distract your mind and you'll heal yourself before you know it, make sure you do all this dht blocking journey consulting your doctor but hey make sure to convince him not to tell you your problem is seb derm, tell him/her you want to block dht.

Now the first thing you need to do is get a blood test measure your DHT levels, and if it's above optimal then this is %100 your case.

I hope this is going to help you.
    Make sure to reply to this thread and let me know any improvements.

Much love.
    I am so sorry you are going through this at such a young age.

I have complete eyebrow loss.

At first I thought it was due to being hypothyroid but after taking levothyroxine the hair did not grow back.

My dermatologist has told me I have Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia. It has caused my eyebrows to fall out and I have a receding hairline. It is caused by my immune system attacking the hair follicles and replacing them with scar tissue. I am a female perimenopausal(early 40s) but my dermatologist says it is also influenced by male hormones which tend to rise as women get older. Normally women only get this problem postmenopause (60s) so I guess I am just unlucky. My brother lost his hair in his 20s but still has his eyebrow hairs.

I notice around my hairline there are white hard lumps. I found conditioning my scalp and massaging the conditioner in has helped as has taking omega3/Vitamin E supplements. I also take zinc and biotin.

You should go to a dermatologist and see if it is an infection causing the hair loss or an immune system disorder like alopecia. They will be able to advise you.

I was really shocked that my own immune system is attacking my hair!

I posted pictures here of my eyebrow loss on this thread:-

https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...498#post347498

I find it really kind of strange that so many people who suffer from Rosacea are experiencing other symptoms as well like hypothyoridism, hair loss etc.... It seems that it is a symptom of many things rather than just one.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 20th April 2019 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peycali View Post
    I apply 5-6 drops of pure ACV on the skin underneath my brows using a dropper and brush it with toothbrush, make sure brush hard enough to detach the junk. Brushing hard wonít make you lose more brows so donít be afraid, cause whatever hair that has gone to telogen phase already will eventually fall out.

I apply ACV on my whole face and scalp. Eyelashes with a qtip.
    I massage ACV on my face with just my fingers, But eyebrows with toothbrush. Scalp with comb.
    So yes it will work for other parts as well.

I brush my brows 3 times a day (each time when I apply ACV on my brows)

Idk about Bragg, but I heard itís a great one, it should worked, Iím in Iran we donít have Bragg here. I use a pure unfiltered ACV, I buy it from a women who make them in her house. like the purest you can find lol.

And btw my uncle has been telling me wow dude what did you do to your skin, itís so perfect and stuff. I know it is indeed because ACV will balance your skins PH and a lot more.

Good luck
    Hello, Peycali. I have been applying ACV 3 times a day for 11 days now, but I am still losing hairs. The ACV does remove all the white paste though, which is a very good thing because I have never come across any product that has manage to dissolve the paste so easily. When I come out of the shower I don't have white paste on my face anymore, but I am still losing hairs when I brush my eyebrows with the toothbrush, this makes me sad.

Do you have any updates ? I don't own a smart phone so I can't download the telegram app, do you have an email where I can contact you directly?
    Again, thanks for all your help, you have been very helpful.

Default Eyebrow hair loss

This guy thought its from dht and lymphatic system then completely changed his mind and went ghost. Lol apple cider is **** u must stink all day from it. I have same symptoms but the white paste and peeling dry skin stopped. I still get small flakes but only a few each day. I tried all kinds of **** for a year. The itchiness is subsiding but got real bad few months ago. I don't get much redness but at times it was red. My derm thinks it alopecia artera but he says that's just a term they use if any unexplained hair loss occurs. He says there is 100 different types of alopecia but they don't really know much. All I know is I lose like 8 hairs a day for the last 3 months but they still there. They grow back fine but get thicker and usually don't fall out. Takes a long time tho but it's very unpredicable. I have been using nizoral 2% and lotrimin ultra(jock itch cream that I order, costs me 50 bucks but is only like 3-4 bucks in the u.s lol) for 2.5 weeks. I'm just gonna keep at it for 3 more months then give up. Maybe microblade but that might mess things up more lol. It's caused me crazy panic attacks and affected my life but I think I'll have to accept it.