Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64

Thread: Rice grain like things in eyebrow pores, hairs falling out, PLEASE HELP!

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    Hi everyone, i have these rice grain like white things coming out of my pores in my eyebrows-they stick to the hairs making the hairs weak then fall off. I have been diagnosed w seb derm by many docs but i have tried all the shampoos, antifungal creams and cortisone stuff to no avail. I lose 10 to 15 hairs a day...sometimes it can go up to 40. It is torture trying to treat them because everyday I do, the hairs pop off and stick to my fingers. I have read people having these things in their pores like on their nose and chin, which I have as well, but I haven't read a lot of people having this in the eyebrows causing hairloss. My eyebrows are getting more sparse by the day. When the area gets wet, it is all white and pastey, like dead skin. Please, if anyone has experienced this or knows what this could be, please let me know, I am in a lot of despair. Thank you.
    Hi my friends, I might have the cure for what your dealing with!

    I'm a 23 years old guy which started to get these rice grain things in my eyebrows, I had lost %50 of my eyebrows diffusely in 6 months.
    I've been to 3 different dermatologists, all said it was Seborrheic Dermatits and prescribed me with stupid cream and etc which actually led to more eyebrow loss.
    taking a shower would give me whitish paste like thing in my eyebrows which was hard to clear and eveytime I cleared them I lost more and more eyebrows, the brows were just tooo weak and they used to wilt and fall easily, I'd say I was losing 15-20 eyerbrows daily even by taking care of it gently.

    My thyroid and everything was fine except ONE thing ( DHT=dihydrotestosterone) my DHT levels skyrocketed (due to sedentary lifestyle, inactivity, bad sleep, not eating enough food and things like that)

    If you are loosing hair on your head and your brows falling too, then DHT is directly affecting your brows as well as your hair.
    DHT can affect your hair and brows directly and indirectly, DHT triggers sebaceous glands to produce too much sebum and that sebum mixed with DHT buildup itself + Keratin) will give you that whitish paste like thing in your brows and on your scalp and thats why your brows and hair are thinning and you are not only loosing the thinned out eyebrows but your loosing the thick healthy looking one as well. I can understand how hard it is to deal with and I really feel sorry for all of us. but I've managed to stop eyebrows and hair loss and thinning by blocking the DHT. I've been doing this for 5 days now and you won't believe me when I say I ahve no paste like thing in my brows and on scalp. my hair are growing back and thickening. Yes this is %95 of the times androgenic, no one in my family had this eyebrows problem at all, never ever, but my lifestyle made this unsual dht affecting eyebrows happen. I'm blocking the DHT atm, I am exercising regularly everyday to be able to balance DHT naturally with cardio, playing fun soccer and etc. I know it's impossible to play soccer or go for a run when you have this paste like thing and all this eyebrows condition, I was just like you guys. You need to first block the dht with medication (Finastride) and natural dht blocker ( saw palmetto serum applying to your eyebrows and scalp leaving it there and washing it in the morning, Finsatride will do the main job but you will soon after couple month be able to get off that and balance your dht by exercising and having a healthy lifestyle, believe me guys I was just like you and I'm paste free on my scalp and eyebrows and not losing any hair. HEALTHY LIFESTYLE IS THE KEY. I was lucky to see a very nice doc last week and he was the one who diagnosed me and was the only doctor who said these things in your eyebrows and at the root of your brows are not Seborrheic dermatits.

    FIRST BLOCK DHT FOR A MONTH OR TWO, during this time you'll need to go out there run for 2-3 mile everyday, play basketball, soccer and etc. make it fun, distract your mind and you'll heal yourself before you know it, make sure you do all this dht blocking journey consulting your doctor but hey make sure to convince him not to tell you your problem is seb derm, tell him/her you want to block dht.

    Now the first thing you need to do is get a blood test measure your DHT levels, and if it's above optimal then this is %100 your case.

    I hope this is going to help you.
    Make sure to reply to this thread and let me know any improvements.

    Much love.

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Hello Peycali,

    I have been suffering with this problem since 2014. Eyebrow hair loss, scalp hair loss, and even beard hair loss. Nasty white paste appears when I wet my face and scalp. My skin looks dehydrated but is super oily, and so are my eyebrows. Massive amounts of dandruff on my scalp. The hair on my head, eyebrows, and beard is very weak. I tried to remove the white paste from my eyebrows but then it comes back, no matter what I do.

    What do you think I should do?

    Where did you buy the Saw Palmetto serum?

    Thank you Peycali.

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose77 View Post
    Hello Peycali,

    I have been suffering with this problem since 2014. Eyebrow hair loss, scalp hair loss, and even beard hair loss. Nasty white paste appears when I wet my face and scalp. My skin looks dehydrated but is super oily, and so are my eyebrows. Massive amounts of dandruff on my scalp. The hair on my head, eyebrows, and beard is very weak. I tried to remove the white paste from my eyebrows but then it comes back, no matter what I do.

    What do you think I should do?

    Where did you buy the Saw Palmetto serum?

    Thank you Peycali.
    Hi Jose,

    I can simply tell you that whatever disease we get is the result of our lifestyle, except for genetics...

    Iíve had a really unhealthy lifestyle for 4 years and that was when it all started

    You need to think about what youíve been doing wrong that led you to this disease path.

    Ok now to the problem:
    The white paste **** you get on your scalp and eyebrows and etc is simply a mix of Sebum + DHT + Deadskin cells ( which peeling everyday for us not for the healthy people ) + keratin.

    You canít really do anything to stop it expect for changing your lifestyle assuming youíve been having a really sedentary and overall unhealthy lifestyle, diet, movements etc. donít worry about the eyebrow loss they will all grow back but you need to change the lifestyle.

    Your hair loss is simply because of DHT assuming you have male pattern baldness just like me, Iím blocking the DHT right now and stopping the hair loss, but eyebrows has nothing to do with DHT, but DHT can indirectly affect them, by triggering sebaceous glands to overproduce sebum. Overproduction of sebum has two major causes: 1. DHT 2. High Cortisol

    Cortisol is your stress hormone, so stop the anxiety and stress whenever you see your eyebrows falling out and etc cause that will lead to even more loss. Your eyebrows are falling out because of Stress+Sebum and deadskin cell buildup underneath not letting the follicles breath.

    But hey we have Seborrheic Dermatitis as well which is related to diet, gut health, and immune system. Our gut and immune system is compromised because of stupid lifestyle at least in my situation.

    You also need to check your vitamin D levels as any deficient could cause autoimmune skin disease, that white paste is the result of a immune response.

    1. Get enough sunshine daily!
    2. Exercise and sweat all the toxins out of your body, eyebrows, scalp...because our lymphatic system is clogged, we need to flush it, just like toilet, it may give you that white paste when you sweat but this is the only solution. We cannot fool ourselves by just focusing on symptoms and applying stupid chemical creams and corticosteroids that will just make everything worse. Focus on the root issue which is our gut and immune response. We have everything unbalanced in our body so we need to balance it out. To manage the white paste, wash your scalp and eyebrows with ďhead and shoulder for greasy hairsĒ again donít worry if you lose eyebrows when washing.

    3.Relax and avoid stress. Play yourself some chill songs, get outside in the yard and wherever, so some gardening if you have one.distract yourself from the symptoms and only and only focus on the root cause.

    You havenít given any info on your age and lifestyle, and pics. please get back to me and let me know all this so i can help you heal, I havenít healed myself yet but Iím getting better and better.

    The key is healthy lifestyle, unhealthy one is what has gotten us to this situation.


    Everything will be okay donít worry about it at all cause I know what Iím staying, Iíve gone deep deep researching about our condition lol

    Much love
    Last edited by Peycali; 3rd March 2019 at 09:05 PM.

  4. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Hello, Peycali.

    Thank you for replying so quick.

    I am 33 years old.

    "a sedentary lifestyle, inactivity, bad sleep, not eating enough food and things like that."

    Same here, exact situation.

    "You need to first block the dht with medication (Finastride) and natural dht blocker ( saw palmetto serum applying to your eyebrows and scalp leaving it there and washing it in the morning, Finsatride will do the main job but you will soon after couple month be able to get off that and balance your dht by exercising and having a healthy lifestyle, believe me guys I was just like you and I'm paste free on my scalp and eyebrows and not losing any hair."

    I don't have health insurance, is there any medication similar to Finastride that I can purchase over the counter?
    Where do I buy the saw palmetto serum ?

    "To manage the white paste, wash your scalp and eyebrows with ďhead and shoulder for greasy hairsĒ again donít worry if you lose eyebrows when washing."

    I tried washing my scalp, eyebrows, and bread with Head & Shoulders dandruff shampoo many times before and it did nothing to help.

    I don't really know if my Vitamin D levels are low, but I hardly ever get any sunshine.

  5. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose77 View Post
    Hello, Peycali.

    Thank you for replying so quick.

    I am 33 years old.

    "a sedentary lifestyle, inactivity, bad sleep, not eating enough food and things like that."

    Same here, exact situation.

    "You need to first block the dht with medication (Finastride) and natural dht blocker ( saw palmetto serum applying to your eyebrows and scalp leaving it there and washing it in the morning, Finsatride will do the main job but you will soon after couple month be able to get off that and balance your dht by exercising and having a healthy lifestyle, believe me guys I was just like you and I'm paste free on my scalp and eyebrows and not losing any hair."

    I don't have health insurance, is there any medication similar to Finastride that I can purchase over the counter?
    Where do I buy the saw palmetto serum ?

    "To manage the white paste, wash your scalp and eyebrows with ďhead and shoulder for greasy hairsĒ again donít worry if you lose eyebrows when washing."

    I tried washing my scalp, eyebrows, and bread with Head & Shoulders dandruff shampoo many times before and it did nothing to help.

    I don't really know if my Vitamin D levels are low, but I hardly ever get any sunshine.

    Look finastride and saw palmetto serum are just kind of a temporary relief! Ok? Everyone who has this situation that we have, has a sedentary lifestyle, inactivity, lack of sweating!! ( you need to sweat daily to get rid of the toxins buildup in your lymphatic system ) our lymph and lymph nodes are clogged!! Forget about finastride and saw palmetto, if you really wanna heal yourself, you need to get 1 hour of sunshine daily + exercise daily 2 hours of cardio and running, you have to sweat thatís the only solution, it might be uncomfortable but thatís the way we can get rid of this disaster. If you wanna live a life free of this **** you need to move now. Your 33 and Iím 23 weíre too young and we need to live a life free of the stress.

    We have to fluids in our body, 1.Blood 2. Lymph

    Lymphatic system is our sewer system so when it is clogged we are clogged as well. Moving your lymph and unclogging your lymph and lymph nodes is like doing a ďFactory ResetĒ

    If you want to know more about this, go watch Dr Robert Morseís videos on YouTube about lymphatic system.

    **Also watch Rob Stuartís videos regarding exercising and lymphatic system. The guy who cured himself out of psoriasis rosacea dermatitis and all that crap.

    Move your body and get that white paste crap of yourself. The only solution.

    Iíll upload a pic of that saw palmetto serum which can help you grow new and thicker eyebrows but remember you will %100 lose the new grown eyebrows too unless you address the root cause.

    And btw I can tell you that you are severely vitamin d deficient, go get a vitamin D blood test and youíll see!!
    Vitamin d regulates keratinocytes which their job is producing keratin, yes my friend that white/yellowish thing attached to your eyebrows root is keratin which is pushing your brows out. Overproduction of keratin by follicular keratinocytes! Vitamin D regulates skins immune system. This condition weíre dealing with has a phatogensis, doesnít matter if your a male or female.

    https://i.imgur.com/3ZzDByn.jpg

    Apply 1/4 Phial every other night to your brows and scalp

    There are 10 phials in this
    Last edited by Peycali; 4th March 2019 at 11:25 AM.

  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Busby View Post
    This is a shot in the dark, but have you tried amino acid supplements? JoMar Labs is an excellent supplier of quality products at a reasonable price. Try the "Pure Form 21 Blend," which supplies all the amino acids, in a powder form, which is slightly less expensive than the capsules. This Blend is not water soluble, and so I dust 1/4 tsp., heaping, (about 1500 mg) onto a peanut butter sandwich, top with sprouted oats, and enjoy. For me, it seems to healed some nerve damage I had in my right elbow -- undoubtedly a hockey injury from too many collisions.

    The reason I'm suggesting this is because I've been reading on this forum for 5 years about hair loss, and no one seems to have found any solutions. Yes -- demodex seems to play a role, but there appears to be another co-existing condition that results in hair loss.

    Hence, for about $40, it seems that it would be worthwhile to try-out all 21 amino acids, which have no risk of harm and might be helpful.

    There's also a "Black Label 21 Blend," which deletes the sulfur (MSM), but I suspect the sulfur would be helpful, as demodex can be treated (somewhat) with topical sulfur.

    Ultimately of course you would want to try to find the exact amino acid, out of the 21 amino acids, that is essential to treatment (assuming this concept has any validity) but in the meantime, the 21 Blend provides all the amino acids. You can't find anything like this in stores.
    I tried amino acid supplements from JoMar Labs and did not see any improvements.

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peycali View Post
    Look finastride and saw palmetto serum are just kind of a temporary relief! Ok? Everyone who has this situation that we have, has a sedentary lifestyle, inactivity, lack of sweating!! ( you need to sweat daily to get rid of the toxins buildup in your lymphatic system ) our lymph and lymph nodes are clogged!! Forget about finastride and saw palmetto, if you really wanna heal yourself, you need to get 1 hour of sunshine daily + exercise daily 2 hours of cardio and running, you have to sweat thatís the only solution, it might be uncomfortable but thatís the way we can get rid of this disaster. If you wanna live a life free of this **** you need to move now. Your 33 and Iím 23 weíre too young and we need to live a life free of the stress.

    We have to fluids in our body, 1.Blood 2. Lymph

    Lymphatic system is our sewer system so when it is clogged we are clogged as well. Moving your lymph and unclogging your lymph and lymph nodes is like doing a ďFactory ResetĒ

    If you want to know more about this, go watch Dr Robert Morseís videos on YouTube about lymphatic system.

    **Also watch Rob Stuartís videos regarding exercising and lymphatic system. The guy who cured himself out of psoriasis rosacea dermatitis and all that crap.

    Move your body and get that white paste crap of yourself. The only solution.

    Iíll upload a pic of that saw palmetto serum which can help you grow new and thicker eyebrows but remember you will %100 lose the new grown eyebrows too unless you address the root cause.

    And btw I can tell you that you are severely vitamin d deficient, go get a vitamin D blood test and youíll see!!
    Vitamin d regulates keratinocytes which their job is producing keratin, yes my friend that white/yellowish thing attached to your eyebrows root is keratin which is pushing your brows out. Overproduction of keratin by follicular keratinocytes! Vitamin D regulates skins immune system. This condition weíre dealing with has a phatogensis, doesnít matter if your a male or female.

    https://i.imgur.com/3ZzDByn.jpg

    Apply 1/4 Phial every other night to your brows and scalp

    There are 10 phials in this
    Hello, Peycali.

    Do you have any updates on your condition? Have you manage to get rid of the white paste?

    I have been exercising everyday for 2 hours and getting 1 hour of sunshine everyday.

    I have a question for you about exercising. Do you just do cardio and running or do you also lift weights?

    And one more question regarding diet, what kind of diet do you follow? I eat pretty clean for the most part, but maybe I am not consuming enough minerals, protein or vitamins.

    Thank you for all your help.

  8. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose77 View Post
    Hello, Peycali.

    Do you have any updates on your condition? Have you manage to get rid of the white paste?

    I have been exercising everyday for 2 hours and getting 1 hour of sunshine everyday.

    I have a question for you about exercising. Do you just do cardio and running or do you also lift weights?

    And one more question regarding diet, what kind of diet do you follow? I eat pretty clean for the most part, but maybe I am not consuming enough minerals, protein or vitamins.

    Thank you for all your help.
    Hi Jose,

    Good to know your exercising!
    Nothing works overnight, you need to be consistent. do not pay attention to the symptoms, focus on the root cause. I do running jogging and cardio, I sometimes lift for fun!

    Thereís no magic pill! Once you realize that you will be on the healing road.

    It takes time to heal and find yourself factory reset.

    My symptoms have improved. but not cleared yet.

    Please install telegram if you donít have it and hit me up, so we can help each other, be each otherís motivation even though I know thereís light end of the road because I found out what the root cause is.

    Diet:

    Fruits, Vegies, Organic chicken every other week, fishes every other week, starches, chia seeds, oatmealís, quinoa, rice...avoid fats, go for healthy fats for now until you heal, this diet is only for the healing process, you want to nourish your gut and everything, once your healed you can pick yourself some diet routine and stick with it.


    Have a wonderful day
    Last edited by Peycali; 5th April 2019 at 06:10 AM.

  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    UPDATE! UPDATE!

    To all of you suffering, I tried natural unfiltered apple cider vinegar for the last 13 days and it got rid of all the paste and stuff. No more eyebrow loss, regrowing thick new ones super fast. My eyebrows are much more full just in 13 days use of Apple cider vinegar.

    Optimal results in at least 10 days.

    How to use:

    Mix %50 ACV with %50 water ( after 5-6 days you can do %60-70 ACV with %40-30 water )
    Apply 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon, night.

    First time your skin will get irritated and probably red but donít panic it will go away in 30 min, I believe the redness is the response from all that fungi and mites.

    Make sure you leave it on your skin at nights and wash it off in the morning.

    The first 2 days you will see all the paste gone and your skin is back to normal. However you will still lose brows because there are brows that has already gone to the telogen phase due to that white flaky paste.

    Donít panic, the already affected brows gonna fall anyway.

    Make sure brushing your brows and the skin underneath really well with a toothbrush, go buy a new toothbrush specially only and only for your brows. cause you want to remove the paste and flakes. ACV can dissolve oil and flakes. It dissolves it all and gives you a liquid form of flake, just wash that off and reapply ACV. After 3-4 days you will no longer experience flaky pastes. But as said, some brows will fall anyway, on the other side you will notice lots of new brows growing out. They will thicken super fast.

    Stick to this method.
    For us the only cure is ACV.
    Creams and essential oils only and only make the condition worse because of their muisturizing nature.
    We want something that dissolves ****.

    Now I wanna tell you what is the cause of our condition, at least the cause of mine:

    I had not been exposed to sun for more than 2 years and lack of sunshine and always staying in the dark rooms, it all, gave those natural fungi and mites ( demodex ) opportunity to overgrowth, these mites overgrowth only in darkness. and I can tell you I was not even exposed to artificial lights! Idk what the hell I was doing but now I am super healthy and feel alive again! I go into the sun everyday and I just enjoy how nourishing it is.

    Life is beautiful, letís do not complicate it. We get ourselves into these skin conditions in the first place by our stupid habits.

    Btw the causes I mentioned in my old posts are not the main cause, they could be contributing somehow but I found out the real cause was an overgrowth due to lack of sun exposure. But hey it doesnít mean you should not exercise regularly because dude your gonna avoid cardiovascular disease and all other **** disease!! So never forget exercise because itís healthy and it makes you feel great even though it has nothing to do with our skin condition!

    Apply ACV for a month and make sure you get sun everyday, then you can stop ACV and youíll be fine forever.

    Much love
    Share your results!

  10. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peycali View Post
    UPDATE! UPDATE!

    To all of you suffering, I tried natural unfiltered apple cider vinegar for the last 13 days and it got rid of all the paste and stuff. No more eyebrow loss, regrowing thick new ones super fast. My eyebrows are much more full just in 13 days use of Apple cider vinegar.

    Optimal results in at least 10 days.

    How to use:

    Mix %50 ACV with %50 water ( after 5-6 days you can do %60-70 ACV with %40-30 water )
    Apply 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon, night.

    First time your skin will get irritated and probably red but donít panic it will go away in 30 min, I believe the redness is the response from all that fungi and mites.

    Make sure you leave it on your skin at nights and wash it off in the morning.

    The first 2 days you will see all the paste gone and your skin is back to normal. However you will still lose brows because there are brows that has already gone to the telogen phase due to that white flaky paste.

    Donít panic, the already affected brows gonna fall anyway.

    Make sure brushing your brows and the skin underneath really well with a toothbrush, go buy a new toothbrush specially only and only for your brows. cause you want to remove the paste and flakes. ACV can dissolve oil and flakes. It dissolves it all and gives you a liquid form of flake, just wash that off and reapply ACV. After 3-4 days you will no longer experience flaky pastes. But as said, some brows will fall anyway, on the other side you will notice lots of new brows growing out. They will thicken super fast.

    Stick to this method.
    For us the only cure is ACV.
    Creams and essential oils only and only make the condition worse because of their muisturizing nature.
    We want something that dissolves ****.

    Now I wanna tell you what is the cause of our condition, at least the cause of mine:

    I had not been exposed to sun for more than 2 years and lack of sunshine and always staying in the dark rooms, it all, gave those natural fungi and mites ( demodex ) opportunity to overgrowth, these mites overgrowth only in darkness. and I can tell you I was not even exposed to artificial lights! Idk what the hell I was doing but now I am super healthy and feel alive again! I go into the sun everyday and I just enjoy how nourishing it is.

    Life is beautiful, letís do not complicate it. We get ourselves into these skin conditions in the first place by our stupid habits.

    Btw the causes I mentioned in my old posts are not the main cause, they could be contributing somehow but I found out the real cause was an overgrowth due to lack of sun exposure. But hey it doesnít mean you should not exercise regularly because dude your gonna avoid cardiovascular disease and all other **** disease!! So never forget exercise because itís healthy and it makes you feel great even though it has nothing to do with our skin condition!

    Apply ACV for a month and make sure you get sun everyday, then you can stop ACV and youíll be fine forever.

    Much love
    Share your results!
    Hello, Peycali.

    How do you apply the ACV? With a q-tip or a cotton pad? Do you apply it to your entire face or just your eyebrows? I have white paste not just on my eyebrows, but on my forehead, upper cheeks, nose, and scalp as well. Do you think it will work on those areas too? How many times a day do you brush your eyebrows with the toothbrush? Is Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar a good brand to use?

    Thank you for your assistance. I hope this works for me.

Similar Threads

  1. Hair, eyebrow and eye lashes falling out
    By breanne.graves in forum Newbie questions / Introduction
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14th April 2016, 01:22 AM
  2. Rice grain like plugs coming out of pores on the nose
    By skin in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2nd May 2013, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th February 2013, 07:39 PM
  4. What about things between pores on honeytreatment +coconutoil?
    By joellie in forum Similar and co-existing conditions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 4th November 2010, 07:31 PM
  5. eyebrow skin, smaller pores and supplements that eat dead cells
    By Sarahzxcv in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st June 2009, 11:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •