Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: People with KPRF, come here ! (pics)

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Busby View Post
    Hello hihohi, I assume that a doctor diagnosed your condition, and that you've already tried alpha-hydroxy lotion and benzoyl peroxide, correct?

You could try virgin coconut oil and local raw honey. There's a "sticky" at the top of this forum that describes it, but if you have seb derm induced by malassezia, use only raw honey.

I don't have KP -- I have seb derm induced by malassezia and for me, coconut oil was without any doubt the most harmful product I ever tried, but I found the coconut oil and KP connection while I was trying to determine why so many people were ecstatic over coconut oil. I learned that coconut oil is effective against Keratosis Pilaris (aka chicken skin, where keratin skin bumps arise from hair follicles), a condition that affects 40% to 50% of the world. I think it is treatable and I wish you good luck!
    Coconut oil will do nothing for Red cheeks .... waste of time and money

And you would want to be off your head to put benzoyl peroxide on red cheeks
    Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 9th October 2013 at 10:18 PM.

Coconut oil for body parts, not my cheeks ;)

Quote Originally Posted by hihohi88 View Post
    Hi Starlite, sorry i have a bad english, i would say i've problem since the past years (since i were 14/15).

I don't really know if I can really speak and be optimistic about that and if I can relativize. I had to go see a shrink, but at the last moment I finally canceled because I can not stand it, and that's too much pressure and stress..
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I also apologize for misunderstanding what you meant by referring to time and age. Your English is so good I didn't realize it was your second language. So what you are saying is you started having emotional difficulties and stress for about the last year to half a year?

Just to reassure you, in these days and time, being a teenager is very stressful and difficult. This does not make you less then healthy. It is a wacky, crazy world.. you dear one, are quite sane for reacting to it.

You see, and this is what I would like to talk to you about because I see you are very intelligent, there are a great many things in this world that are up side down and back wards. I mean completely wacky! One of them is the health care system telling us we are all sick because we find the demands of the world harmful, or that we are sick and diseased because the body can't take all the chemicals we are throwing at it. I looked at your pictures and know you could change your skin problems in time to be completely healed by making some changes. This is so hard to explain to people when they first begin to look at it. I will try my best.

The different view is the body is a brilliant thing that tells us what it needs and what might be going wrong. This means not seeing the body as the enemy that must be concurred, but as your partner and friend. "The Ancients" have a much wiser understanding about some of this stuff, like the skin can tell you if you are nutritionally deficient or toxic and not clearing out the wastes we accumulate.

So rather then be on the hunt for the next medicine to add, I have tried (and I have struggled) to change what goes into the body and what and how things get flushed out. I am doing this because I used to work for main stream medicine as a nurse and when I got sick I went to them for help. As they made me sicker and sicker by adding more and more medications, "divine intervention" of sorts started me on a natural healing path. I wish I could have started at your age because the body is so much more resilient.

Are you interested in looking into this more?

Quote Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I also apologize for misunderstanding what you meant by referring to time and age. Your English is so good I didn't realize it was your second language. So what you are saying is you started having emotional difficulties and stress for about the last year to half a year?

Just to reassure you, in these days and time, being a teenager is very stressful and difficult. This does not make you less then healthy. It is a wacky, crazy world.. you dear one, are quite sane for reacting to it.

You see, and this is what I would like to talk to you about because I see you are very intelligent, there are a great many things in this world that are up side down and back wards. I mean completely wacky! One of them is the health care system telling us we are all sick because we find the demands of the world harmful, or that we are sick and diseased because the body can't take all the chemicals we are throwing at it. I looked at your pictures and know you could change your skin problems in time to be completely healed by making some changes. This is so hard to explain to people when they first begin to look at it. I will try my best.

The different view is the body is a brilliant thing that tells us what it needs and what might be going wrong. This means not seeing the body as the enemy that must be concurred, but as your partner and friend. "The Ancients" have a much wiser understanding about some of this stuff, like the skin can tell you if you are nutritionally deficient or toxic and not clearing out the wastes we accumulate.

So rather then be on the hunt for the next medicine to add, I have tried (and I have struggled) to change what goes into the body and what and how things get flushed out. I am doing this because I used to work for main stream medicine as a nurse and when I got sick I went to them for help. As they made me sicker and sicker by adding more and more medications, "divine intervention" of sorts started me on a natural healing path. I wish I could have started at your age because the body is so much more resilient.

Are you interested in looking into this more?
    No problem for the response time, you're interested in me and my health : is already amazing.

Yes that's it, and even now I have big problems with anxiety and stress in society. Then winter is coming and my skin becomes redder and rougher than usual ..

Indeed, the society is relatively oppressive and self-image plays a major role in our socials relations, it is very important to be sure of yourself and do not be afraid of others. My brain works is it's not bad !

Yes somebody with a diet, pils or something can solve some problem, but it's still a disease and no real cure for erase it to 100% exist so it's really depressing, and makes you wonder " why me? ". I'm not an adult so I don't eat what I want, don't do what i want, don't buy what I want, my parents hates pils and when I speak with them about my red cheeks/eyebrows etc they said "it's not bad, you're beautiful, everybody don't care about it..", everytime the same words, I KNOW EVERYBODY DON'T CARE ABOUT ! But it's for me, myself, how i see me in the mirror, how i'm different. But yes if you have a diet, or some tips for reduce/erase this, send me a PM !

I would be very happy to learn more about this disease, how the body manages, what happens in our bodies! it is a pleasure to come across a person with much knowledge.
    Last edited by hihohi88; 12th October 2013 at 02:04 PM.

LOL Alright, I'll send you a pm later tonight.

I'm sorry your family is not understanding how important this is to you. It's so important to get support from the ones you love. I'm sure they love you too but have forgotten how sensitive adolescence can be.

That's it, thanks for all.

And for my arms, thighs and stomach i've try "dry coconut oil", it's works fine (only one day of use) for the roughtness of my skin but the red dots without bumps are still present, and the more important for me is the red and not the roughness.

After that only do one day, it takes how to really see a good result on the red dots?

I put a few drops in my bath, I wash with applying it and massaging me with washcloth, then I rinse and I dry me. Once I'm dry I applied to the arms, stomach and legs before sleep. Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by hihohi88 View Post
    That's it, thanks for all.

And for my arms, thighs and stomach i've try "dry coconut oil", it's works fine (only one day of use) for the roughtness of my skin but the red dots without bumps are still present, and the more important for me is the red and not the roughness.

After that only do one day, it takes how to really see a good result on the red dots?

I put a few drops in my bath, I wash with applying it and massaging me with washcloth, then I rinse and I dry me. Once I'm dry I applied to the arms, stomach and legs before sleep. Am I doing something wrong?
    I don't think you are doing anything wrong. CCO has helped many with their symptoms. However, if you begin to get worse then stop using it. It's not good for everyone. It is also very important that the CCO you use be "raw, virgin, cold pressed" because there are enzymes in it that are doing the healing. Once heated, they are killed and useless.

Tell me, do you know if you are allergic to sulfur? If not, finding a sulfur based lotion and/or soap will help tremendously! Not just on your body, but on the face too. *If you can enlist your parents help in getting some sulfur, then I'll tell you how to go about using it and what to expect. There are several different products people on the forum have found that works. There is ZZ cream, Prosacea, and Medicated Zinc Oxide & Sulphur Ointment. There's also Nu-Stock a veterinary medicine but people were using it full strength and burning their skin so I stopped recommending it. Here's the thread on the use of it in case you want to read about it.. How I got my demodex infestation under control - try this method!

Quote Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
    I don't think you are doing anything wrong. CCO has helped many with their symptoms. However, if you begin to get worse then stop using it. It's not good for everyone. It is also very important that the CCO you use be "raw, virgin, cold pressed" because there are enzymes in it that are doing the healing. Once heated, they are killed and useless.

Tell me, do you know if you are allergic to sulfur? If not, finding a sulfur based lotion and/or soap will help tremendously! Not just on your body, but on the face too. *If you can enlist your parents help in getting some sulfur, then I'll tell you how to go about using it and what to expect. There are several different products people on the forum have found that works. There is ZZ cream, Prosacea, and Medicated Zinc Oxide & Sulphur Ointment. There's also Nu-Stock a veterinary medicine but people were using it full strength and burning their skin so I stopped recommending it. Here's the thread on the use of it in case you want to read about it.. How I got my demodex infestation under control - try this method!
    My coconut oil is "dry" -> Oil of natessance
    Ingredients : triheptanoin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopherol, parfum (fragrance), helianthus anuus (sunflower) seed oil.

I've don't find "virgin coconut oil" in my supermarket, so I was in a drugstore to buy this one. When I had finished the bottle, I would order one you was recommending me on the internet (plus it seems much cheaper!).

I don't know If i'm alergic to sulfur but i think not. I'm going to try this, thanks, can I find a sulfur-based product in a drugstore or a supermarket ? Then I can buy it myself without telling my parents about that. Thanks for the links of the thread !

Last night before sleeping I coated my belly with oil and this morning my skin is really more smooth, but red spot are still here everywhere, not worth I think, the same as the first day, but my skin is really more smooth.

After 9 days of use, my arms are smoother, less red, but no wonderful result. I've ordered Extra Virgin Coconut Oil of Nutiva today, I think it's going to erase all of these red bumps.

I will tell you how Extra Virgin Coconut Oil affect my bumps.

Default Hey man

My condition (diagnosed by multiple derms as KPRF) is about the same. I'd even say a little worse.

I've had 2 PDL sessions and it has been slightly helpful, not really. I think it was too weak and not enough bruising happened to have a good effect on a condition this serious.

I know how you feel about all that stuff. It is definitely extremely mentally taxing and it is very hard to have any confidence in public.

I'm not exactly sure what to do either... just kind of barely keeping it together lately.