Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: People with KPRF, come here ! (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by Josef61 View Post
    - Diet
    - Not washing my face
    - TTO
    - Red Light Therapy
    - Positive attitude

I've stopped taking a bunch of supplements, and luckily my symptoms continue to improve.
    I've only used the RLT device for a couple of weeks now, but I think it's helping.

I'm tossing up as to whether I want to do anymore v-beams.
    As much as I'd like to, I'm afraid of bruising and the patchy look that can result from it.

Not washing my face really got the ball rolling.
    It was hard for the first few weeks, as I got a lot of dry skin build up, but it's getting better day by day.
    That's amazing Josef61!!
    What is your diet like?
    Like what do you eat for breakfast and snacks and stuff

No dairy, no yeast and no gluten - these are the three rules I must never break.

A typical day for me..

Breakfast - Corn Flakes with banana, almond milk and chia seeds - http://www.freedomfoods.com.au/catalogue/63/corn-flakes
    Snack - Two pieces of gluten, dairy and yeast free sultana bread with jam
    Lunch - 100g (cooked) chicken breast with sweet potato/mixed veggies like carrot, zucchini, pumpkin etc
    Snack - 30g almonds + 30g raisins
    Dinner - Chicken, beef, lamb or fish with sweet potato/mixed veggies, guacamole, salad
    Dessert/Snack - Vege chips/Coconut ice cream

I try and eat quite a lot (protein & carbs) because I go to the gym 5-6 times a week.
    Even with the above I'm struggling to gain weight.
    I also try and avoid eggs because i break out in red bumps on my forehead about 12 hours after eating them. Strange.
    Same goes with peanuts. I get the same bumps but on my nose.

- Diet
    - Not washing my face
    - TTO
    - Red Light Therapy
    - Positive attitude

I've stopped taking a bunch of supplements, and luckily my symptoms continue to improve.
    I've only used the RLT device for a couple of weeks now, but I think it's helping.

I'm tossing up as to whether I want to do anymore v-beams.
    As much as I'd like to, I'm afraid of bruising and the patchy look that can result from it.

Not washing my face really got the ball rolling.
    It was hard for the first few weeks, as I got a lot of dry skin build up, but it's getting better day by day.
    I told you mate .It wasn't anything to do with luck .

Biggest Con Job ever that's what supplements are . So many studies have proved that most vitamins in supplement form don't do anything

So I laugh at people on here who talk about supplements helping them .
    Last edited by davekelly; 18th August 2014 at 05:59 PM.

No dairy, no yeast and no gluten - these are the three rules I must never break.

A typical day for me..

Breakfast - Corn Flakes with banana, almond milk and chia seeds - http://www.freedomfoods.com.au/catalogue/63/corn-flakes
    Snack - Two pieces of gluten, dairy and yeast free sultana bread with jam
    Lunch - 100g (cooked) chicken breast with sweet potato/mixed veggies like carrot, zucchini, pumpkin etc
    Snack - 30g almonds + 30g raisins
    Dinner - Chicken, beef, lamb or fish with sweet potato/mixed veggies, guacamole, salad
    Dessert/Snack - Vege chips/Coconut ice cream

I try and eat quite a lot (protein & carbs) because I go to the gym 5-6 times a week.
    Even with the above I'm struggling to gain weight.
    I also try and avoid eggs because i break out in red bumps on my forehead about 12 hours after eating them. Strange.
    Same goes with peanuts. I get the same bumps but on my nose.

How do you apply the tea tree oil?
    Last edited by username; 18th August 2014 at 06:14 PM.

davekelly - I know. It's good for my wallet too.

username - I simply mix 4 drops of TTO with 4 drops of jojoba oil, then dip a cotton wool ball and lightly dab it on my face. I started out with 8 drops of jojoba oil to 2 drops of TTO (20% dilution) and gradually worked my way up to 50%. It hasn't irritated my skin in any way.

davekelly - I know. It's good for my wallet too.

username - I simply mix 4 drops of TTO with 4 drops of jojoba oil, then dip a cotton wool ball and lightly dab it on my face. I started out with 8 drops of jojoba oil to 2 drops of TTO (20% dilution) and gradually worked my way up to 50%. It hasn't irritated my skin in any way.
    Thank you for the response. I think I will mix with coconut oil and try that out.

Hi guys,

I have read the thread and I wonder, after one year, if you have taken more laser sesions and if you have seen some improvement. I took 4 sesions and my redeness is almost the same, i just got some white area near my ear.

Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have read the thread and I wonder, after one year, if you have taken more laser sesions and if you have seen some improvement. I took 4 sesions and my redeness is almost the same, i just got some white area near my ear.
    I stopped after 4 PDL sessions with very little improvement if any.

Quote Originally Posted by hihohi88 View Post
    Hi,

I've discovered this category where we can speak about seb derm, keratosis pilaris, etc.

I'm 16 and I've a real severe case of KPRF (red cheeks, red mustache, red eyebrows, red bumps on full arms, thighs, torso, neck, butt, so hardcore :') ) and Ulrethyma Ophryogene (loss of my eyebrows, sad..) , and it ruin my life, i can't speak with nobody, i can't look someone in the eyes, i hate me, i flush and blush everytime, i've bad psychological problems since 6 month / 1 year (the begin of my hardcore KPRF).

It's so hard to deal with it at my school.. No friend, no girlfriend (yes yes, not a joke !), i hate me !!!!!!

Picture of my face ..

There is no cure for this piece of sh*t, just ruin my life, i have no pleasure, i never smile, it's really sad..

Nobody with KPRF have tried mirvaso yet, because i'm in EU and it will be not release after the first quarter of 2014.

People with KPRF come here for speak about that. :'/

I'm not a dermatologist and maybe you have already solved your problem but this looks like rosacea and it could be caused by demodex. Try mixing pure tea tree oil with Kelual DS Cream at around 50/50 for a couple of days then to about 30/70 for the next month or two.