Page 30 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

I had the same "blotchiness" problem at first, but after about an hour it all came together and was the same nice pale color. It's very important to spread it verrry well

Test Patch Review:

Well Mirvaso definitely works (at least it did for me). I first applied it just to a section on my nose and it turned it completely pale in that area (took about 20 minutes for the effect). There was no stinging and it applies smoothly (no scent really either) the texture reminds me a bit of cetaphil moisturizer or Cerave PM.. Very thin and easy to absorb. Now after the first application and as others described, it almost looked like an obvious pale spot with surrounding pinkness, but after taking a tiny bit more, working it through the finger tips and lightly applying to the rest of my nose while trying to fade it lightly into my cheeks, it smoothed out and gave a natural pale complexion to my nose. Im pretty impressed with how good it actually works.

I will report back tomorrow morning to let everyone know how the next day is as I know a lot of people here are curious about rebound redness. I don't really have sensitive skin and there is no uncomfortableness up until this point, so I am optimistic that i will be ok.. We will see

Wink

How much cost Mirvaso?
    The with insurance cheaper?

Default mirvoso

Got the medication last nught. Cost $45.00 with insurance coverage. Will be a few weeks until I can actually try it because of recent vbeam treatment. will update when I begin using it
    Arlene

Hi Anon
    You should not use mirvaso while getting vbeam treatments. If it constricts the blood vessels the doctor will not be able to target them with the laser. Kind of defeats the purpose
    Arlene

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Seattle View Post
    Test Patch Review:

Well Mirvaso definitely works (at least it did for me). I first applied it just to a section on my nose and it turned it completely pale in that area (took about 20 minutes for the effect). There was no stinging and it applies smoothly (no scent really either) the texture reminds me a bit of cetaphil moisturizer or Cerave PM.. Very thin and easy to absorb. Now after the first application and as others described, it almost looked like an obvious pale spot with surrounding pinkness, but after taking a tiny bit more, working it through the finger tips and lightly applying to the rest of my nose while trying to fade it lightly into my cheeks, it smoothed out and gave a natural pale complexion to my nose. Im pretty impressed with how good it actually works.

I will report back tomorrow morning to let everyone know how the next day is as I know a lot of people here are curious about rebound redness. I don't really have sensitive skin and there is no uncomfortableness up until this point, so I am optimistic that i will be ok.. We will see

Thanks

Oops. Wrong post.

just an update:

Woke up this morning and have no rebound redness at all.. The area where applied is back to normal but actually looks a bit more evened out and slightly less pink.. Not sure if the effect is still wearing off or not. I will be applying it again today to my nose and a bit to my cheeks for the first time and I will update everybody 30 minutes after i do that.. This should be fairly soon.

Matt

Default Photos?

I know this is quite rude of me to request. But could any of the current Americans that are kindly sharing their experience with us possibly upload some before and after photos?

I'm sure it'd be very much appreciated

I know this is quite rude of me to request. But could any of the current Americans that are kindly sharing their experience with us possibly upload some before and after photos?

I'm sure it'd be very much appreciated
    Exactly, please some pictures !
    When I have Mirvaso I will take lot of pictures and post here the result.