Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by hihohi88 View Post
    Good luck for all people in EU like me and lot of people, if you have a tips for import Mirvaso in EU (France ahah) please tell me !!

Amercian you are really lucky !

I've read the first effect come after 30 min, just see :

http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image...0_baseline.jpg before
    http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image...1_30%20min.jpg after 30 min
    http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image..._3%20hours.jpg after 3 hours (the best)
    People like you is what a good forum needs

Caring and helpful

Thank you for all your posts my friend .

And if it was me ... I would help you out if I could but I don't live in U.S.A

Tres Bien et Merci
    Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 23rd September 2013 at 04:25 PM.

Can someone please explain why americans pay so much for medication.$285 dollars for a small tube of Mirvaso.Thats crazy.Why do we pay what I would call a fair price for meds here in europe.I see that people in the states are paying hundreds of dollars for a one month supply of Oracea and I can get it in Germany for 48 euro.And thats for a box of 56 capsules,almost 2 months worth.Not that it made the slightest difference(Oracea).I dont have any type of medical insurance and all the anti biotics and topicals are very reasonably priced here in poland.$285,wow.And I dont blame Galderma there must be something else that causes these extortionate prices.

People like you is what a good forum needs

Caring and helpful

Thank you for all your posts my friend .

And if it was me ... I would help you out if I could but I don't live in U.S.A

Tres Bien et Merci
    Thanks to you too ! You understand me because you are in EU.

If it was me I would help others people from other country for import the product ^^

grazie a voi ! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Can someone please explain why americans pay so much for medication.$285 dollars for a small tube of Mirvaso.Thats crazy.Why do we pay what I would call a fair price for meds here in europe.I see that people in the states are paying hundreds of dollars for a one month supply of Oracea and I can get it in Germany for 48 euro.And thats for a box of 56 capsules,almost 2 months worth.Not that it made the slightest difference(Oracea).I dont have any type of medical insurance and all the anti biotics and topicals are very reasonably priced here in poland.$285,wow.And I dont blame Galderma there must be something else that causes these extortionate prices.
    Maybe it has to do with the type of insurance you got. In Canada with free health care, normally my prescriptions are 80% covered so I hope with Mirvaso,
    I won't have to pay much. More than an hundred dollar Canadian for a little tube is quite expensive, but also, I am willing to give my car for a rubra faceii cure.

Default For my friends in Europe and Australia and Canada.

I've gotten a few emails asking if I can get extra Mirvaso. I would love to help all of you but would like to explain a bit about the American Healthcare system. Just because we do not have a national Health Service (that is until 10/1 unless the government shuts down on 9/30) does not mean we do not have bureaucracy. I have private insurance and this is how it works for me. I"m waiting for my doctor (who does my dermatology prescriptions because my laser doctor does not) to call me and see if she will call in a prescription without seeing me because I just saw her a few months ago. Normally they have to see you for something new or after one year. Prescriptions can run from 30 to 90 days and can have a certain number of renewals. If it's good for 30 days you, can maybe renew it on day 29. Everything is is computerized these days and I cannot just go to another doctor or another state (tried that one) to get a duplicate prescription. Doctors and pharmacies are getting very paranoid because they are cracking down on docs who write too many prescriptions for controlled substances. This makes them generally paaranoid about everything. If I get a script and it makes me flush I already have 2 aussies on my list. I will renew them regardless until I can't and give them away at cost. Should be cheap unless my company decides it's for cosmetic use in which case it won't.
    For the Canadians, just crossing the boarder and walking into an urgent care or something might be a waste of time. They deal with something urgent, not a long time condtion i.i. went there when I "sprained " my ankle but when the xray showed it was broken they referred me to an orthopedist. If you are close to the boarder you'll have better luck getting a script for this medication from a dermatologist. He will have to see you though and will probably want only cash.
    hope this stuff works and is available in your countries soon.I can't see why your oversite agencies can't just use the clinical trials already done.
    Best of luck to all of you
    Arlene

Default Update

Hi. Just wanted to give an update on my Mirvaso experience.

The good news is that I have used it for three days now and have seen no ill effects. That is huge for me, as I usually react to everything! I can't use Metrogel, Finacea, Promiseb, Xylogel, etc, without reacting with redness or flushing.

The Mirvaso definitely helps with diffuse redness, and I think a lot of people will have great results. Under my redness, I have visible vessels, which I was hoping would not be visible with Mirvaso. But for me, they are still visible, and no longer hidden by the redness of my overall rosacea. Honestly, had I never had laser treatment and Veinwave, which made these veins more visible, I think I'd have much better results.

I do feel, however, that applying Mirvaso takes down my rosacea, in general, a degree or two. My face feels calmer and less reactive so far. I am at work today, which will be a good test. I usually flush on a daily basis at work at around 6/7 pm. I'm not sure why, but it is probably anxiety trying to finish my deadlines and get out of the office. I'll see if that happens today.

If I go a week without a bad reaction, I plan to try some on the skin around my eyes. My derm suggested putting some, not on my eyelid but rather underneath my eyebrows, kind of at the top of my nose. One of my worst symptoms is constant eyelid swelling due to veins in my eyelids. In my case, I don't have a lot of gland dysfunction causing the blepharitis, but rather the veins themselves are causing the swelling. My eye dr has advised me NOT to use hot compresses in my case but only cold compresses, as hot compresses will only aggravate the condition. So there is not much I have been able to do about the eyelids, which can get very depressing. I am hoping that if I can constrict those vessels, I may get additional relief for my eyes.

Good luck to all. A

Quote Originally Posted by alyfpet View Post
    Hi. Just wanted to give an update on my Mirvaso experience.

The good news is that I have used it for three days now and have seen no ill effects. That is huge for me, as I usually react to everything! I can't use Metrogel, Finacea, Promiseb, Xylogel, etc, without reacting with redness or flushing.

The Mirvaso definitely helps with diffuse redness, and I think a lot of people will have great results. Under my redness, I have visible vessels, which I was hoping would not be visible with Mirvaso. But for me, they are still visible, and no longer hidden by the redness of my overall rosacea. Honestly, had I never had laser treatment and Veinwave, which made these veins more visible, I think I'd have much better results.

I do feel, however, that applying Mirvaso takes down my rosacea, in general, a degree or two. My face feels calmer and less reactive so far. I am at work today, which will be a good test. I usually flush on a daily basis at work at around 6/7 pm. I'm not sure why, but it is probably anxiety trying to finish my deadlines and get out of the office. I'll see if that happens today.

If I go a week without a bad reaction, I plan to try some on the skin around my eyes. My derm suggested putting some, not on my eyelid but rather underneath my eyebrows, kind of at the top of my nose. One of my worst symptoms is constant eyelid swelling due to veins in my eyelids. In my case, I don't have a lot of gland dysfunction causing the blepharitis, but rather the veins themselves are causing the swelling. My eye dr has advised me NOT to use hot compresses in my case but only cold compresses, as hot compresses will only aggravate the condition. So there is not much I have been able to do about the eyelids, which can get very depressing. I am hoping that if I can constrict those vessels, I may get additional relief for my eyes.

Good luck to all. A

Thanks alyfpet

So you apply it once a day ?

And how long does it last for you ?

Thanks for your two witness !! ;)

Another question for you, if you use Mirvaso on the cheeks and chin every day, with amount necessary to calm redness, how long you think a tube can hold (1 weeks, 1 month, 3 month ? because it's really expensive) ?

Quote Originally Posted by hihohi88 View Post
    Thanks for your two witness !! ;)

Another question for you, if you use Mirvaso on the cheeks and chin every day, with amount necessary to calm redness, how long you think a tube can hold (1 weeks, 1 month, 3 month ? because it's really expensive) ?
    Putting it on your chin would be only wasting it .

Just use it on your cheeks .

You think ? Why ? :o

I've redness on my cheeks, eyebrows and chin (a little), can I put it on eyebrows, because it is a big part of my complex ? (because Iv'e KPRF and my eyebrows a red :'( )