Page 17 of 140 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

yes, finally nice to see that something is going on.

Does this mean derms can now prescribe it? And that it's in stock at pharmacies?
    Last edited by Vovin; 19th September 2013 at 09:48 PM.

Hi all,

I'm a new member here, been following this thread in anticipation for Mirvaso. Just wanted to let you all know that I got my derm to call in Mirvaso today (pharmacist had never heard of it since it's brand new), and I am picking it up tomorrow around noon PST. Without insurance it will cost $290 for the 30 gram tube. However, I do have insurance, they just don't cover Mirvaso, so I went to Mirvaso's website www.mirvaso.com and printed out some savings, so the most I should have to pay is $80. Been waiting for this day for a long time, really excited. I'll keep you guys updated. By the way I am in California. And yes..I have read all the warnings and negative reactions from members on this board with brimonidine so please don't tell me to be careful

Anyone want to get an extra bottle for me? I'll make it worth your while.

I am aware that Mirvaso is only available in America, although if anyone has any suggestions how I can get Mirvaso in Australia it would be greatly appreciated! I have a job interview on the 16 October and it would be amazing for my red face not to be my main concern. I will pay whatever is required

Quote Originally Posted by anon24 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a new member here, been following this thread in anticipation for Mirvaso. Just wanted to let you all know that I got my derm to call in Mirvaso today (pharmacist had never heard of it since it's brand new), and I am picking it up tomorrow around noon PST. Without insurance it will cost $290 for the 30 gram tube. However, I do have insurance, they just don't cover Mirvaso, so I went to Mirvaso's website www.mirvaso.com and printed out some savings, so the most I should have to pay is $80. Been waiting for this day for a long time, really excited. I'll keep you guys updated. By the way I am in California. And yes..I have read all the warnings and negative reactions from members on this board with brimonidine so please don't tell me to be careful
    Hey. Yes please do keep us updated on your use with mirvaso. What are you symptoms, perm redness, flushing or both?

Many thanks for letting us all know it is available NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben1992 View Post
    Hey. Yes please do keep us updated on your use with mirvaso. What are you symptoms, perm redness, flushing or both?

Many thanks for letting us all know it is available NOW.
    My experience with what may be rosacea, and a little seb derm. I do not have typical rosacea, it does not really come and go, I don't "flush", it is more of a permanent redness on the cheeks and up the side of my face. The redness has gotten worse over the years, and nothing I do seems to fix it. Currently, for special occasions I use visine (tetrahydrozoline), works better than afrin for me, to reduce the redness for about 6-8 hours till it comes back (never rebounds). I think I am a good candidate for Mirvaso, though we'll see!

how exciting for you! keep us all updated. i hope it works great for u and is everything youre hoping it will be!

Quote Originally Posted by anon24 View Post
    Hi all,

Shoot! My pharmacy just called me and said the wholesaler called her and said it is so new they don't have it yet- but at least it's showing up in pharmacy and wholesaler systems- should be any day now. She is going to get more info from them tomorrow and give me a call. I'll keep you all posted.

I'm thinking that a 30g tube of Rozex lasted me 2 months so in theory a 30g tube of Mirvaso should be equal.

$280 is a lot of money, but that breaks down into $140 a month which is like 85...I would absolutely pay up to 100 a month to have a clear face for the time being until it's available in the UK. if anyone finds any website selling it (legally or illegally) then please let us all know