Thread: An Effective Seb Derm Scalp Treatment & Hair Gel

Default An Effective Seb Derm Scalp Treatment & Hair Gel

An aesthetic and effective lightweight hair gel can be made with 100 ml of Aloe Vera gel, 5 ml of Hegor 150 shampoo, and 2 grams of Xylitol.

I actually used 0.07 grams of Climbazole powder dissolved in 1 ml of Isopropanol and added 5 ml of my custom-blend Cetaphil lotion, instead of Hegor 150, but my mix is equivalent to 1 part in 20 parts dilution of Hegor 150. Both mixes are just barely over the EU guidelines for a full body leave-on Climbazole product, so they are safe as a scalp product.

I suggested the Hegor 150 mix because most people donít home compound, and I would like to hear back from anyone who tries the 1 to 20 ratio of Hegor 150 as to its aesthetics.

The mix takes about 20 minutes to dry, and then my hair looks and feels normal. My ďnormalĒ was no hair gel and no hair styling products, so Iím pleased this mix is very lightweight and leaves my hair normal and maybe even a little better. Hurray, I have an effective leave-on product for my scalp -- I didnít like using medicated lotion on my scalp because it looked like 1960ís Elvis-hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Busby View Post
    An aesthetic and effective lightweight hair gel can be made with 100 ml of Aloe Vera gel, 5 ml of Hegor 150 shampoo, and 2 grams of Xylitol.

I actually used 0.07 grams of Climbazole powder dissolved in 1 ml of Isopropanol and added 5 ml of my custom-blend Cetaphil lotion, instead of Hegor 150, but my mix is equivalent to 1 part in 20 parts dilution of Hegor 150. Both mixes are just barely over the EU guidelines for a full body leave-on Climbazole product, so they are safe as a scalp product.

I suggested the Hegor 150 mix because most people donít home compound, and I would like to hear back from anyone who tries the 1 to 20 ratio of Hegor 150 as to its aesthetics.

The mix takes about 20 minutes to dry, and then my hair looks and feels normal. My ďnormalĒ was no hair gel and no hair styling products, so Iím pleased this mix is very lightweight and leaves my hair normal and maybe even a little better. Hurray, I have an effective leave-on product for my scalp -- I didnít like using medicated lotion on my scalp because it looked like 1960ís Elvis-hair.

Hye Tom! I just read your OTC review, and I'm really impressed with the amount of research you've been doing regarding SD. Your posts give me hope as I've tried so many things and spent much money which unfortunately didnt work. I have 2 questions :

1. To make hair gel, as it is so hard to find Hegor 150 nowadays, how many % climbazole powder of the aloe vera gel volume should I add to the aloe vera gel? Also, whats the best way to use them (ie daily, after shampooing)?

2. Is it enough if I just use Eucerin shampoo and Lotrimin Ultra? If so, whats the best way to use them? Would you advice daily shampoo and daily Lotrimin application after shampoo?

Thank you.