Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flushing is ruining my life, Advise please

This is the first time I've heard someone mention sweating (or lack of) and rosacea.

What I would say is that if I do a lot of cardio exercise which results in me getting very sweaty. I normally notice an improvement in my skin.

I'd also say when I'm on holiday in a hot climate, I notice my skin getting better.

For about 25 years I washed my face in the following way. I use warm water (to open the pores), apply my face wash of choice, wash off with warm water then finally every single time, I rinse my face with cold water ( to close the pores). Maybe I should skip this cold water stage?

You say that we should try to get our faces sweating. Would exercising every day and working up a sweat work in your opinion? Not sure if I fancy sleeping with a balaclava on

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by maroon5 View Post
    This is the first time I've heard someone mention sweating (or lack of) and rosacea.

What I would say is that if I do a lot of cardio exercise which results in me getting very sweaty. I normally notice an improvement in my skin.

I'd also say when I'm on holiday in a hot climate, I notice my skin getting better.

For about 25 years I washed my face in the following way. I use warm water (to open the pores), apply my face wash of choice, wash off with warm water then finally every single time, I rinse my face with cold water ( to close the pores). Maybe I should skip this cold water stage?

You say that we should try to get our faces sweating. Would exercising every day and working up a sweat work in your opinion? Not sure if I fancy sleeping with a balaclava on
    It all adds up to me maroon5. Face sweating will cancel out face flushing . But it looks a impossible task . Exercising wont due anything to help us .We are damaged goods

I flush and sweat on my face when I go to the gym/get hot. I sweat everyday and it hasn't done anything good for my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Josef61 View Post
    I flush and sweat on my face when I go to the gym/get hot. I sweat everyday and it hasn't done anything good for my skin.
    So are you Subtype 1 Rosacea ? (Flushing and Redness is your only symptom)

Two derms believe I have rosacea, but I believe I have KPRF mixed with rosacea (I have KP bumps on my arms and legs). I do get red bumps on my cheeks/nose but I'm not sure if they're the typical papules and pastules associated with rosacea, or whether they're related to KP or folliculitis. Raw honey and finacea works best on those

Quote Originally Posted by Josef61 View Post
    Two derms believe I have rosacea, but I believe I have KPRF mixed with rosacea (I have KP bumps on my arms and legs). I do get red bumps on my cheeks/nose but I'm not sure if they're the typical papules and pastules associated with rosacea, or whether they're related to KP or folliculitis. Raw honey and finacea works best on those
    Personally I think Subtype 1 Rosacea [Flushing only ] and sweating are linked . Subtype 2 Rosacea is not linked to sweating at all . Drummond what are your thoughts on this ?

Default mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Andy33 View Post
    Personally I think Subtype 1 Rosacea [Flushing only ] and sweating are linked . Subtype 2 Rosacea is not linked to sweating at all . Drummond what are your thoughts on this ?
    My opinion is the appearance of all of these conditions have one basic cause which is a weakness in the ability to form a completed secretion.
    The appearance's of all the differing conditions is purely a matter of the degree of the failure during the period of initiation.
    For example Kprf might be caused by only a 25% secretion , or rosacea might be caused by say only a 30% secretion.

Thing is about all these conditions they are self perpetuated days before the effect is seen on the skin.
    This is my reason for saying by the time you see a new spot on your face its too late for anyone to do anything about it.
    And it is also the reason why I say a diagnosis is useless because the reaction that caused the problem was during or after eating.

Just to add on a totally separate experience, I would get the same identical blind spots on either side of my body within a millimetre of each other.
    This is why I am convinced that this reaction is nerve controlled days before the spots appear, self-perpetuated nerve reaction due to stimuli.
    Of which this nerve reaction is too weak to create a complete secretion.

I believe that the real actual cause of all these conditions is a similar biological reaction like the one when people eat too much ground MACE which can kill you.
    Read up on it try Wikipedia a teaspoon of mace can kill you,
    The difference is rosacea will not kill you
    cure