Hello! About 2 or 3 months ago, I was diagnosed with rosacea. It began out of the blue for some reason recently, probably beginning around 6 months ago and becoming actually noticeable 3-4. I have been on a rosacea diet of fruits, veggies, whole-grains, and nuts since around late may 2013. My dermatologist perscribed me finacea, Clindamycin, face washes, and doxycycline halctate (or however you spell that). The sumadan face wash she first prescribed me irritated my face to much, so I had to switch to the gentler Cetaphil. I use a small amount of finacea every other day on my whole face, same with Clindamycin for spot treatment (I am 14 and I do get the occasional teenage pimple). However, to my disappointment, I have still had very little improvement of my condition. They say it is mild, with only slight pink blushing, but in my eyes it makes me highly un-attractive compared to my beautiful looking friends. Not only that, but about a week or so ago we also learned I had Hashimoto's thyroiditis that in turn caused hypothyroidism. My TSH levels were about 6.1 and my thyroid-attacking antibodies were 300+ for one and about 33 for the other. Both were supposed to be under 28. So my dermatologist perscribed me levothyroxine to replace my thyroid hormone. I am very worried about this all though because I have read that synthetic thyroid hormone replacements can inflame rosacea. Is this true? I believe I was prescribed 75mg. Will taking it make my rosacea worse? What caused my rosacea at such a young age? Can it go away because I am still so young? All of this has drastically affected my self esteem. I often cry over it and have gone into such a state of emotional chaos that my parents even sent me to a therapist and have admitted they were very worried about me, and I have also started retreating from most all social events and hardly look forward to seeing my freinds anymore, as well as being terrified to go back to school. Does anyone know how to stop and reverse all this? What will the thyroid drug do to my face? Please help, I am desperate to have a chance at being a normal teenager, at least for a short time! I never even got to experience boyfriends or teenage drama or homecoming, prom, romance, or any thrill of just being a teen at all and it's really bringing me down! *cry*