Hello, all! About 6 or so months ago, I was diagnosed with a little bit of mild rosacea. Mostly on my nose, with some prolonged pinkness on my cheeks and chin that disappear at night or after sleeping, and re-appear in the day when I become more active. This was quite embarrassing for me at school and quickly zapped my self confidence away. So, I decided to fight back!! I started by switching my diet. I changed from pizzas, chocolate, sodas, dairy products, and sour candies to a more alkaline diet, consisting of fruits, veggies, and nuts. However, most of my food intake is fruits. I eat about 4 apples, 2-3 cups of grapes, 1-2 cups of strawberries, and around 2- 2 1/2 cups of other berries like raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. I also will usually eat 2+ cups of nuts (usually cashews and almonds) and 2 Brazil nuts (best to only eat 1 or 2 Brazil nuts a day, they're very high in selenium) I also endulge in 2+ cups of gluten-free whole grains and a couple of glasses of almond milk and plenty of water. I also eat a fair amount of flax seed with my grains. The rest of my food intake is usually 1/2- 1 cup if veggies (spinach, carrots, broccoli, or celery) I know I need to eat more veggies, and I plan to step-up my veggie intake and maybe tone down my fruit intake starting tomorrow to balance out my diet more evenly. Am I eating too many fruits? The nuts I usually eat are mostly roasted and salted. Should I eat fresher, more natural nuts instead?is my diet a good alkaline diet to help control my rosacea?

Excersise is another large portion of my anti-rosacea fight. Normally, I will run 2-3 miles per day with one of my dogs. Should I include more excersise into my daily schedule?

Lastly, does anyone have any tips on what a highschool freshman girl can do to help control/cure my rosacea? I already use SUMADAN face wash twice daily (a sulfur-based face wash), Finacea every other day (applied to my whole face), Clindamycin every other day (the days I'm not using Finacea) (I apply that to only acne or raised spots), and a doxycycline pill daily (an anti-biotic) I try to stay out of stress and get plenty of sleep. Any other advice would be helpful, though!