Thread: My journal of my progress with pictures

Default My journal of my progress with pictures

So I have decided I definitely have Dem mites (gross). I started using TTO on my face and I have come to the conclusion I need to treat my whole body. I woke up this morning and my eyelashes were crusty and my eyes have watered and itched all day and my scalp has been driving me nuts. So I went today and bought an arsenal of TTO products and I am determined to beat this. I am sick of not wanting to leave me house, of being depressed and letting this rule my life and how I feel. My day is based on what I wake up and see in the mirror in the morning. I am in a long distance relationship that involves a lot of skype and I don't even want my boyfriend to see my face like this so it is even effecting that. Anyways I don't know how many people care, or who even will see this or read this but I am starting a blog to chronicle my battle with rosacea more specifically dermodex rosacea. I will try to update it daily with pictures (god it sucks taking pictures of my face looking like this) so you can judge for yourself how the treatment is going. I am not using any specific brand and I am not representing any company or trying to sell anything, I just got a lot of inspiration from reading other peoples journals so I thought I would try to do the same. Plus it is kind of cathartic to just write it all out. So if anyone is interested you can read and see my battle here http://itsjustyourface.blogspot.com/

I'll give it a read.

I think in 30 days, you'll see a whole new you! - Keep us updated, Best of luck..

Quote Originally Posted by DukeCity View Post
    I think in 30 days, you'll see a whole new you! - Keep us updated, Best of luck..
    Thanks, I sure hope so because as of right now I really don't want to leave my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisha View Post
    Thanks, I sure hope so because as of right now I really don't want to leave my house.
    Im not sure if you still read this Kisha but ive just had a look at your blog and WOW! what a dramatic transformation. treating demodex has definately worked for you. congratulations!

Fantastic! Glad you're doing so well by killing the demodex.

Default Whoa

A whole new face. This is amazing. Absolutely wonderful.

Kisha, where do you buy Tea Tree Oil? Also, what brand of Tea Tree Oil do you use? Do you put it on your whole face....or just where any redness is?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisha View Post
    So I have decided I definitely have Dem mites (gross). I started using TTO on my face and I have come to the conclusion I need to treat my whole body. I woke up this morning and my eyelashes were crusty and my eyes have watered and itched all day and my scalp has been driving me nuts. So I went today and bought an arsenal of TTO products and I am determined to beat this. I am sick of not wanting to leave me house, of being depressed and letting this rule my life and how I feel. My day is based on what I wake up and see in the mirror in the morning. I am in a long distance relationship that involves a lot of skype and I don't even want my boyfriend to see my face like this so it is even effecting that. Anyways I don't know how many people care, or who even will see this or read this but I am starting a blog to chronicle my battle with rosacea more specifically dermodex rosacea. I will try to update it daily with pictures (god it sucks taking pictures of my face looking like this) so you can judge for yourself how the treatment is going. I am not using any specific brand and I am not representing any company or trying to sell anything, I just got a lot of inspiration from reading other peoples journals so I thought I would try to do the same. Plus it is kind of cathartic to just write it all out. So if anyone is interested you can read and see my battle here http://itsjustyourface.blogspot.com/
    Kisha, I read your blog and I'd like to ask if you used the Nu-stock undiluted or if you mixed it with something else.