Thread: 21 Day Water Fast - LOG & Discussion

Default 21 Day Water Fast - LOG & Discussion

So, i got rosacea when i was 15 blah blah blah, im 18 now, for the past 3 years I have spent at least £500 on different types of medication, really the only thing that somewhat helped me was Tetralysal but tbh i dont want to be on antibiotics for the rest of my life. I have heard stories of people curing all kinds of skin diseases by water fasting, rosacea, eczema and so on. seeing how there are multiple benefits to water fasting i decided to give it shot.

If youre not familiar with water fasting, long story short, you do not consume solid or liquid food for a period of time but only water, lots of water... were talking 4 - 8 liters a day. what this does is flush out the system, rids out all the nasty ****, also you will burn FAT. im not an expert on this by any means at all and that is why ill be logging my progress day by day, I know this will be very difficult but the results "could" be worth it.

I invite you to join me, I suggest you search "Juice Fasting" and "water fasting"

LOG 1 - Eating my final meal and topping up on vitamins and nutrients, for the next 21 days my lips wont touch solid food... scary, Will post before and after pictures when finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Tad View Post
    So, i got rosacea when i was 15 blah blah blah, im 18 now, for the past 3 years I have spent at least £500 on different types of medication, really the only thing that somewhat helped me was Tetralysal but tbh i dont want to be on antibiotics for the rest of my life. I have heard stories of people curing all kinds of skin diseases by water fasting, rosacea, eczema and so on. seeing how there are multiple benefits to water fasting i decided to give it shot.

If youre not familiar with water fasting, long story short, you do not consume solid or liquid food for a period of time but only water, lots of water... were talking 4 - 8 liters a day. what this does is flush out the system, rids out all the nasty ****, also you will burn FAT. im not an expert on this by any means at all and that is why ill be logging my progress day by day, I know this will be very difficult but the results "could" be worth it.

I invite you to join me, I suggest you search "Juice Fasting" and "water fasting"

LOG 1 - Eating my final meal and topping up on vitamins and nutrients, for the next 21 days my lips wont touch solid food... scary, Will post before and after pictures when finished.
    hey tad keep us updated.......

I really don't think this is the way to do it, rather change your diet than eradicating it completely. I have tried going for a day or two with out food just for experimental purposes, it gets very depressing, fast. Also I am sure there are health implications in doing so.

Be careful

Take care

Hi Tad!

You are correct in that much healing can and does happen with fasting. It's something most cultures have practiced over the centuries. I hope you have done your research.

Please do as you say and keep a log and discussion going here.. including keep posting if you "fall off" you plan. I did a three day fast and was so thrilled on the third day when I woke up pain free and full of energy! I was kicking myself for following my plan and drinking a smoothie the next morning. I was immediately flooded again with the pain and low energy. I blame it on the apple I added to the smoothie and the fruit sugars. I don't know why I haven't been able to do it again... it takes a lot of intestinal fortitude.

Good luck!

I wish you a speedy recovery with this water fasting method. I just found out if this method can be used for this disease.

Quote Originally Posted by siskarmdhn View Post
    I wish you a speedy recovery with this water fasting method. I just found out if this method can be used for this disease.
    Tad who was 18 years old when he posted this in May 2013 would be 25 years old now hopefully would have recovered. Tad's last post was on June 1, 2016 in this thread.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi