Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you know Brady Barrows and has his book been helpful to you?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmoof View Post
    And the RRDi will not sell any of my information?
    Doug,

You can read the privacy policy here:

http://rosacea-research-and-developm...org/legal.html
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Default Updated Link to RRDi Privacy Policy

Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Brady, I have purchased and read your book. I don't have skin rosacea but do have ocular rosacea. Yes I look weird with white skin and red eyes lol Does your diet work for ocular rosacea?! Have you heard of patients that have had success with ocular symptoms?

Thanks

I have had a few reply that it helps. Eating sugar is toxic. Reducing your sugar to a bare minimum or only on special occasions is healthy. The best way to discover this for yourself is stop eating sugar and carbohydrate for 30 days and reduce your intake to 30 grams a day or less. If you can do this, you will notice improvement. After the thirty days eat as much sugar and carbohydrate as you want and see if the ocular symptoms come back in a week or so. Then you decide what to do with this information. You can then regulate your sugar and carbohydrate intake according to your own personal regimen to control subtype 4. You may also note other health benefits from reducing carbohydrate as many have reported.

Suggest you read the tips for treating Subtype 4.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

[QUOTE=Brady Barrows;298211]I have had a few reply that it helps. Eating sugar is toxic. Reducing your sugar to a bare minimum or only on special occasions is healthy. The best way to discover this for yourself is stop eating sugar and carbohydrate for 30 days and reduce your intake to 30 grams a day or less. If you can do this, you will notice improvement. After the thirty days eat as much sugar and carbohydrate as you want and see if the ocular symptoms come back in a week or so. Then you decide what to do with this information. You can then regulate your sugar and carbohydrate intake according to your own personal regimen to control subtype 4. You may also note other health benefits from reducing carbohydrate as many have reported.

Mr Barrows, is there any place I can find ZZ cream in Europe, especially Romania? I hardly want to buy this cream for demodex mites. Thank you!