Thread: Decent Vbeam practioner in the Uk?

Default Decent Vbeam practioner in the Uk?

Gutted to hear Dr Crouch doesn't do Vbeam. From what i've read vbeam can be a godsend! Does anyone know of any good practioners or anyone with experience with Vbeam? It's a shame cause the people that have had great success probably aren't on this board anymore!

Thanks anyway

On 2/6 I posted some names for another member that I found from an article on the net. Unfortunately I don't know if they're any good or near you, just that they use vbeam. You would have to use other sources to try to get some patient reviews.
    Arlene

Thanks for the quick reply! It's mainly the reputation im worried about. I just want a reliable doctor, not willing to just try anyone

Thanks, Phil

I totally agree. Here we have ratemd.com which has patient reviews. I use it before going to any doctor. I don't know if there is something equivalent in the uk. I find reviews from patients to be the best source. With a good publicist these docs manage to give themselves lots of rave reviews in magazines etc. You can try putting in the doctors name & reviews and see what comes up. Best of luck
    Arlene

Quote Originally Posted by arb161 View Post
    I totally agree. Here we have ratemd.com which has patient reviews. I use it before going to any doctor. I don't know if there is something equivalent in the uk. I find reviews from patients to be the best source. With a good publicist these docs manage to give themselves lots of rave reviews in magazines etc. You can try putting in the doctors name & reviews and see what comes up. Best of luck
    Arlene

Thanks alot for your advice will look into it! Just wish some people here had some experiences

I would actually be interested to know why Dr Crouch doesn't do V Beam. Does anyone know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Souris24 View Post
    I would actually be interested to know why Dr Crouch doesn't do V Beam. Does anyone know ?

I'm the same Souris! Do you think it could be the chances of side effects are high with it, and with Dr Crouch seeming to be a decent guy he doesn't risk it?

Quote Originally Posted by philmitchel View Post
    I'm the same Souris! Do you think it could be the chances of side effects are high with it, and with Dr Crouch seeming to be a decent guy he doesn't risk it?
    It could be. V BEAM is more powerful than IPL and that might be why it works faster. A derm I saw told me that I would be able to go to work the day after an IPL treatment whereas after a V BEAM treatment, I would have to take days off to recover.

The vbeam settings can be adjusted so that there is no bruising and depending on the individual, you could probably return to work pretty quickly. There might be some swelling. Hwever, it is generally believed that briusing settings are better. Either way, the doctor should ask the patient how they want to be treated. Some just go in there and use bruising settings and people are horrified about how they look and when they will be able to return to work. I think the best way is to start low and go up from there.
    Arlene

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by philmitchel View Post
    Gutted to hear Dr Crouch doesn't do Vbeam. From what i've read vbeam can be a godsend! Does anyone know of any good practioners or anyone with experience with Vbeam? It's a shame cause the people that have had great success probably aren't on this board anymore!

Thanks anyway
    My experience with VBeam was a nightmare .And I am stuck now with uneven skin tone for ever

Biggest mistake I have ever made

Waste of time and waste of money

.............Stay away