Thread: KPRF and what to use??

Default KPRF and what to use??

I have KPRF on my face. I mainly want the redness and the red pin pricked dots that seem to be basically imbedded into my skin to fade...does anyone on this site know of anything that has worked for anyone? Any suggestions? Please help me thank you!!!

Please see my reply to your other thread on this subject.

Considering your success with Texas water, a tentative suggestion is to make your own sulphur water. This is writing I'm as thinking but, obtain some sulphur in extremely fine powder. This is available as "precipitated sulphur". The stuff called flowers of sulphur or sublimed sulphur is less suitable. eBay USA and UK have numerous suppliers and it it very low cost.

Take a large bottle, preferably glass, and add an amount of your sulphur powder. Fill up with clean, preferably freshly boiled and cooled (to kill any bugs lurking in it) and shake well. All to stand for a day or so, shaking occasionally.

A very tiny quantity of sulphur will dissolve in the water and this is the stuff to use. So, gently pour off to clear liquid and use as required. Top up the bottle with water and shake as before to make your next lot. You might even try drinking it. Not too much though, it could have a laxative effect.

Disclaimer: The above is a suggestion to make a cosmetic product. I make no claims as to its effectiveness or suitability for treating any ailment or disease.

Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    Considering your success with Texas water, a tentative suggestion is to make your own sulphur water. This is writing I'm as thinking but, obtain some sulphur in extremely fine powder. This is available as "precipitated sulphur". The stuff called flowers of sulphur or sublimed sulphur is less suitable. eBay USA and UK have numerous suppliers and it it very low cost.

<snip>

Disclaimer: The above is a suggestion to make a cosmetic product. I make no claims as to its effectiveness or suitability for treating any ailment or disease.
    When I was a kid my mother would give us a table spoon of "sulfur and molasses" every day so we would not get acne. It worked great. Now I can see why and have thought of it often recently because of what I have learned here on this board. I wondered where in the world she was finding sulfur in a form we could eat but have no way to ask her because she has passed on. The molasses makes sense because it is loaded with many trace minerals and is particularity high in magnesium. It was rather gritty stuff. I can't even fathom where she was getting this stuff. LOL Anyway.. I wax nostalgic.

Hi birdsing
    just wondering if you would consider putting some pictures up of your kprf?

Do you have any other symptoms, such as flushing or burning/stinging?