Thread: Epionce skin peels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Epionce skin peels

Hi There,

I am considering doing an Epionce skin peel at the woodford medical practice in danbury. I have rosacea and i have been told that it is benificial for this as well as skin tone etc. I am however concerned about having a skin peel when I have very sensitive skin.

Has anyone on this site ever tried an epionce skin peel. The woodford medical practice is a very highly respected surgery and they seem very sure I will not experience any negative effects ie increased redness or flushing.

Any imput would be much appreciated.

George

Don't do it! All skin care has to be gentle with Rosacea skin. Skin peels often causes Rosacea
    If anything it will make your skin worse.
    Arlene

Default Epionce

Quote Originally Posted by geobiders View Post
    Hi There,

I am considering doing an Epionce skin peel at the woodford medical practice in danbury. I have rosacea and i have been told that it is benificial for this as well as skin tone etc. I am however concerned about having a skin peel when I have very sensitive skin.

Has anyone on this site ever tried an epionce skin peel. The woodford medical practice is a very highly respected surgery and they seem very sure I will not experience any negative effects ie increased redness or flushing.

George

Although I am new here....I am fortunate to have my dermatologist be the creator of Epionce product line. Although I have never tried his skin peel, I use daily the Intensive Night cream and the cleansers. Its the only thing that does not hurt my skin. I know the whole line of Epionce is for sensitive skin, so you would be safe in that regard. I perhaps would not do a peel if I was having a flair up...just in case.
    Last edited by Mzpozi; 13th February 2014 at 02:48 AM.

Hi George,

Can you tell me if you went ahead with the epionce peel?

I have been a patient at the woodford medical clinic for almost 10 years now, my skin was doing great up until Jan this year, rosacea seems to be flaring and I dont know why. I have started using the epionce products but it has only been 2 weeks. I have an ipl session next week with Dr Allan at the woodford medical clinic in London, hoping this will bring my rosacea back under control.

An

Default Epionce

Quote Originally Posted by Mzpozi View Post
    Although I am new here....I am fortunate to have my dermatologist be the creator of Epionce product line. Although I have never tried his skin peel, I use daily the Intensive Night cream and the cleansers. Its the only thing that does not hurt my skin. I know the whole line of Epionce is for sensitive skin, so you would be safe in that regard. I perhaps would not do a peel if I was having a flair up...just in case.
    Hi,

Can you tell me how you are getting on with the epionce products as I have been using them for 4 months with no results and I think I am at the point where I no longer want to use them.

Hi, can you tell me if you are still using the epionce products?

Thanks

An

Default Epionce

Hi,

Please tell me if you are still using the epionce products?

Thanks
    An

Default Epionce - Woodford Medical

Hi There,

George
    Hi George,

I have a epionce lite skin refresh peel booked for the 27th Nov at the woodford medical clinic, I am very nervous, can you tell me if you went through with yours?

Hi There,

The woodford medical practice is a very highly respected surgery and they seem very sure I will not experience any negative effects ie increased redness or flushing.

George
    I have been treated there in 2005 by Mervyn Patterson and he told me IPL was the only thing left for my severe flushing and that his treatments would either improve matters, or do nothing. Well it made things terribly worse and I never recovered really from that treatment he did. Still battling the daily flushing and full face redness (used to be only on the apples of the cheeks) since his treatment and he just turned around at the time and said it couldn't have been the IPL.

Apart from urging caution with Woodford Medical practice, I'd be careful with skin peels as well. There are surely a lot of stories on the net about how skin peels improve or worsen rosacea. Don't be as daft as I was, heading into their treatments based on good trust, I'd say, and do your homework carefully. Once you worsen things, doctors tend to get their hands off it and send you away :/

I personally would be very weary of skin peels btw. They usually aggravate matters, stir up the skin, promote inflammation, but perhaps there are patients out there who did see some benefit from it. Just be weary of just anyone promoting it, the net is full of fake promoters and what is 'rosacea' for one person, could seem like a minor blemish to some people here who flush ferociously, so the more sensitive your skin and the more severe your rosacea, the more risk you take in my opinion with skin peels and other aggressive skin treatments. Just my 5 cents, I have never done a skin peel

Don't want to scare you or be pessimistic but well.. guess I am in this case

Best wishes
    Last edited by nat007; 12th June 2015 at 11:23 PM.