Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Think Im Onto To Something Please Read !!

Default Think Im Onto To Something Please Read !!

Iv been using tea tree oil for about maybe 8 days and my rocasea has decreased by maybe 70 percent, I use the soap twice and the oil at night, also iv started using a zinc based cream ( sudo crem ) .. The redness on my cheeks has faded and broken apart ..

Could this be because of killing the demodex mites and is there cycles of egg hatching that I need to go through to clear it completley ?

and do demodex mites cause swelling of the cheek ?

Thank you for taking the time to read and feedback will be greatly appreciated

FW

I bet you are on to it indeed! Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
    I bet you are on to it indeed! Bravo!
    Was there a need to be sarcastic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Warrior View Post
    Was there a need to be sarcastic ?
    There was no sarcasm at all. I was excited you had found something that was helping. I was excited because what you are trying makes sense with my understanding of the problem. I do apologize if how I phrased my comments came across as less then supportive in anyway.

Glad it's working for you! Keep us posted.
    Regards
    Queta
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Default tea tree

This sounds great!
    I just went out and purchased pure tea tree oil and I'm adding some drops into tea tree body wash and shampoo and then using the soapworks tea tree on face. I am also having good results.

I am aware from my native Australia that the aborigines have been using tea tree as an antibacterial for eons and it is the most powerful natural defense against lice and mites as it will kill them and there eggs. You are probably killing them off with the tea tree and your skins inflammation with naturally decrease as it starts healing and is free of the waste they leave.
    I do hope this is the case as I have been following the latest articles circulating about the connection between mites and Rosacea. I have cut and paste my post that I just put up for you to read. I would suggest you also add the tea tree drops to your washing with bedding and clothing and do a big srping clean to support what your doing with getting rid of them on your face.
    yay! let me know how you go over the next month.

Hello everybody!
    I have been following different posts over the last few months as I have been researching and experimenting with treatments for Rosacea. I would like to chime in at this point and let you know whats going in my case that might be helpful to someone.

My face was getting progressively worse with high stress and the heat of summer and finally I could no longer ignore that it wasn't going away and I needed help. I had been having flare ups for years but this was the worst yet. So I tried everything I could. Eliminating all the allergens food groups and re introducing them one by one. I dropped my beloved coffee and hardly drank wine. I was eating well and i thought I was actually extremely healthy. But None of this really helped me as the Rosacea Inflammation and pustules/bumps seemed to have kicked in and kept getting worse and weren't going down.
    I had stopped doing Yoga as I was so busy with work and that seemed to have kept my stress levels high fueling the Rosacea. I believe my yoga was really helping me with decreasing stress. ( I have read that stress changes your hormones and may be connected to increasing inflammation.)

Three things that keep coming up with several different health care professional and dermatologists I have been seeing.

Taking HCL as a support for absorbing nutrients. - The best recommendations I have had is to use the Premier HCL by Premier Research Labs ( 90 Caps) I paid $13.95 at the natural pharmacy
    and
    taking a good Probiotic - best recommendation was the Ortho Biotic by Ortho Molecular Products ( it was $29.90 for 30 caps lasting 30 days)

I am also drinking Aloe Pro - Certified Organic Aloe vera Liquid ( very good although you do go to bathroom alot more) amazing stuff!

I put the Metro gel on pustules when I had the big flair up over summer and it helped for awhile but then stopped being effective. I am also taking the anti inflammatory Oreaca my dermatologist recommended and it worked within a week to reduce inflammation. I have only been on this for 2 weeks and will stay on it for the 30 days. Its extremely expensive but they gave my a coupon and I went to costco pharmacy but it was still around $89 dollars for the month. In saying that it was highly effective in reducing my inflammation and bumps within a week or so.

I do not want to rely on the metro gel or Oracea which is why I am keen to follow through on taking the HCL and the probiotic being able to increase my nutrient absorption and give me stronger immunity to fight this naturally and then the Aloe Vera to decrease the skin inflammation. So far so good.
    Its all costly I know but I am happy to start seeing my old skin coming back and its worth it to have my life back and not hide away from everyone I know!

I have also been reading about the new research from the Irish University linking mites with Rosacea sufferers, apparently on the normal persons skin they have 2 mites compared to Rosacea suffers having 10 mites in the same amount of skin area! The mites die off but leave waste on your face that can aggravate and cause the inflammation. Apparently the Oracea may be effective because it reduces the inflammation response from the waste the mites leave on your skin but the problem is it doesn't kill the mites so they just keep mating and reproducing so it comes back. If this is true then we might have a shot at getting on top of this skin problem.

For this idea I can't afford to wait another few years for them to come up with a product so I am washing my hair and body including my eyebrows in a natural based tea tree oil shampoo and body wash and I am washing all of my clothing and bedding and adding ten drops of tea tree oil in wash with the detergent ( organic desert essence pure tea tree oil). Tea tree is a natural antibacterial and will kill anything like lice mites etc. Its from my home country in Australia and the Aborigines have been using it for years as an amazing topical medicine for healing and defending the skin. I am not leaving any stone unturned if there is any way mites could be involved. Be careful washing your actual face with tea tree find a gentle soap like tree tea soap from soapworks. The shampoo and bodywash apparently the Heritage brands are good as well as Treemenda from Canada but look for one without Alcohol in it and as natural as possible. Main ingredient tree tea then I add a drop into my shampoo to increase strength. Be careful just go slow as you have to only do what you can tolerate and its a process of trial and error. Don't add any drops to face only use the gentle bar as you don't want to go too strong on face.

Overall this multi dimensional approach is working for me! Only problem is I'm not exactly sure what is most effective as I am doing it altogether.
    1 - hcl
    2- Ortho Biotic
    3- Aloe Vera
    4- tea tree shampoo and body wash with gentle tea tree soap for face.
    5- tea tree drops to wash my bedding and clothing
    6- Oracea ( i want to be done with it in 30 days)
    7- metro gel I'm barely using it anymore as bumps have gone.

I will report back in a month and let you know how its going.

I wish you all health and happiness.

I started using tea tree oil last week. I used it on my face 3 times, all over my body, in my hair, no change in my skin yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
    I started using tea tree oil last week. I used it on my face 3 times, all over my body, in my hair, no change in my skin yet.
    Fallen Warrior has also added zinc cream and that may be the difference.

The only problem I found with Sudocrem was that it is difficult to remove and, unless you want to walk around like a circus clown, you'll end up scrubbing your face to remove it properly, which defeats the purpose.
    It did help reduce the redness for me though, but was just too messy and impractical.

Where would one buy TTO in Germany? Just order it on amazon or go to a pharmacy and have them mix it into an ointment? I don't want to overdose on it and look even worse afterwards...