Thread: Posts not showing up

Default Posts not showing up

I have a very annoying problem. When I post, it never shows up in the new post section. If I am lucky it will appear the day after but it often does not appear at all. It was the case for my 2 last posts. Is there anyone on the forum with this problem and does anyone know the reason for that. Hope this post will be read and hope I'll get an answer.

I too have noticed a few 'glitches' on the forum this week in regard to new post visibility. Appears to be some kind of technical issue?

Quote Originally Posted by davem81 View Post
    I too have noticed a few 'glitches' on the forum this week in regard to new post visibility. Appears to be some kind of technical issue?
    It's actually been like this for months. I had no problems when I first started to post though. When I'll be finished with this post and submit it, it will disappear from the new post section. What I don't know is if I am the only one to not see it or if it's gone for everybody. However, if I "click" on "rosacea news" and then on "todays posts last 24 hrs"" it appears there.

Quote Originally Posted by Souris24 View Post
    It's actually been like this for months. I had no problems when I first started to post though. When I'll be finished with this post and submit it, it will disappear from the new post section. What I don't know is if I am the only one to not see it or if it's gone for everybody. However, if I "click" on "rosacea news" and then on "todays posts last 24 hrs"" it appears there.
    They keep changing the default but "today's posts last 24 hrs" is probably the best way to see everything.
    Else it changes depending on if you are logged in or not or if you have already read the post.

Default threads do not appear

I tried to post a topic twice yesterday. It did not appear in the posted section and is not listed under threads i made. so I tried posting my topic again today. the message afterwards which is only visible for seconds said something about "a moderator needing to approve my thread". is this normal that after 24 hours threads are still not approved?

yes - even mods take off for Thanxgiving