So I just wanted to let everyone know that I went back to a derm. (I know it was hard and I was nervous because the first one gave me a steroid that just made everything 10x worse) and the derm. told me to use both Ketoconazole and Sodium Sulfacetamide and Sulfur once a day.

I use the Ketoconazole shampoo on my face in the morning and wash my face at night with the sodium sulfacetamide/sulfur cleanser at night.

So far, the dryness, itching, and pealing of my skin is pretty much gone. I've been using it for about 2 weeks or so. I still have redness, and also noticed that I am starting to get a lot more pimples...more than usual...I will continue to use this for about 3-5 more weeks to see if the redness goes down. If it does I will start using it less...maybe every other day...and slowly take it down to 1-2 times per week.

It was also recommended that I use the steroid the other derm. gave me for the redness if I need too...I know the steroid gets rid of the redness. (Desonide) but it came back everytime I stopped. The new derm. said the problem was I was just using the steroid by itself. So I will keep everyone posted on how that goes.