Thread: V Beam Perfecta in Ireland or the UK

Default V Beam Perfecta in Ireland or the UK

Has anyone gotten this treatment in Ireland (preferably) or the UK ? . It seems to be the best
    treatment for rosacea yet I can't find a place that does it in Ireland even though half of Irish people seem to be a bit red in the face.

I've had 8 treatments with the IPL quantum over the last two years and it helped a little but I don't want to get anymore as I feel the treatments cause skin thinning. They did help with the flushing and decreased the redness somewhat. I've looked on the board and I see people recommending Dr. Crouch although he uses another treatment but I don't see too many people saying his treatments have cleared their redness. Not the way people are talking about Dr Betty Chan. The results that wrinkledclue got from her v beam treatments is what I'm looking for. Is their no skilled dermatologist on this side of the Atlantic who treats patients using the most effective treatment for rosacea ?

Default A place in Munich with the V beam Perfecta

There is a place in Munich with the V beam perfecta.

http://www.hautarztzentrum-muenchen....id=lymphologie

Has anyone used this clinic?

Reviews for the doctor below, his name is different on the review site and on the other site
    Dr Katsch, Dr Katschhof on review site but its the same address Sendlinger Strasse 37

http://www.jameda.de/muenchen/aerzte...en/80003430_1/

The reviews are mixed.

I messaged the clinic, they said the cost is between 150 and 250 euro depending on the size of the area treated. That
    seems very cheap.

Default V beam London

I was talking to my laser doctor about this and he recommended:
    Dr.Sean lanigan
    34 Harborne Rd.
    Edgbaston Birmingham
    T # 01215678162
    lanigan@skinclinics.co.uk
    Arlene

Default V beam UK and Ireland

Just saw your reply now, thanks for your help.

Default V Beam London

A follow up to this thread, I had a v beam treatment with Dr Raj Mallipeddi at the Lister Hospital in Chelsea. It was extremely expensive, 591 pounds or approximately 700 euros and the hospital had a limit to the amount of pulses you could use.

The limit for that price was 25 pulses. The Dr. told me, he could have done the same treatment with the same machine, the V beam perfecta for 200 pounds cheaper plus no limit on pulses (50 pulses or any number) at St Thomas's hospital in London, I think he said he consults there on Tuesdays. I wish I had known that before I traveled over to London. He seemed like a good doctor.

Hi
    Sorry to hear you had that experience. There's one guy in New York City that does that. Total rip-off. Most hear charge a set amount per treatment. A few, charge per area. Try not to be discouraged (easily said). You will find someone. After traveling, several times for treatment i finally set myself a 3 hour driving limit. Most times multiple treatments are needed and I just wanted to get in my car and go home. Try ratemd.com for some leads. In the mean time I ask my doctor if he knows anyone in Ireland. It's crazy.
    Arlene