Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosacea, seb derm or acne?

Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Hey Ghost

Yes, you've put a lot of hard work into making your skin perfect and have helped many other people too.

Now it's my turn. I have the hydrogen peroxide. I have the Borax. But what I don't have is your excellent bug busting recipe in your 'About Me'. What happened to all that wonderful information?
    I felt I was getting bugged, or people were getting bugged by me, so I took it down.

You can look up recipes at EARTHCLINIC. They're a little disorganized but you can look in various sections: "borax cures", "hydrogen peroxide cures", even under rosacea.

G
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Hello, bizi,

My complexion is perfect.

Live free!

G
    congratulations sweetie! I am so jealous but I know that you work alot harder on getting things right for you.
    I still occasional pimplesI have left over scares that I am willing to live with.
    happy and safe travels!
    bizi

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bizi View Post
    congratulations sweetie! I am so jealous but I know that you work alot harder on getting things right for you.
    I still occasional pimplesI have left over scares that I am willing to live with.
    happy and safe travels!
    bizi
    Don't be jealous, bizi; that's a ball & chain.

If you keep doing what you were doing you'll eventually purify your body and skin and won't have new pimples. There are some great cosmetics out there to help with softening scars. I have chicken pox scars that I acquired just a few years ago. Bummer! But if you keep your skin healthy and moisturized scars' appearance softens. Once you stabilize you can use peels. I use la prairie 3-minute peel. Sure, it's expensive. Cheaper than a doc visit, though.

I know you went through a lot, bizi, and I am AMAZED at your progress. You really went the greatest distance among any correspondents here.

Cheers!

G

I know you went through a lot, bizi, and I am AMAZED at your progress. You really went the greatest distance among any correspondents here.

Cheers!

G
    thank you ghost. I appreciated your support as I went thru that ordeal. I am still oily complexion so can't use moisturizers plus I would be afraid of putting anything new on my face. I use cetaphil antibacterial cleanser bar twice a day and then the acanya clindamycin/benzol peroxide gel at night.
    my nose gets the most pimples on it in the creases for some reason.
    bizi

Quote Originally Posted by bizi View Post
    thank you ghost. I appreciated your support as I went thru that ordeal. I am still oily complexion so can't use moisturizers plus I would be afraid of putting anything new on my face. I use cetaphil antibacterial cleanser bar twice a day and then the acanya clindamycin/benzol peroxide gel at night.
    my nose gets the most pimples on it in the creases for some reason.
    bizi
    Bizi, that's where the most oil is! try clay masks like Aztec Secret to suck that oil and pollutants out. It's really cheap on line. Mix it with apple cider vinegar. Just put it on the sides of your nose + see how it goes.

G

Bizi, that's where the most oil is! try clay masks like Aztec Secret to suck that oil and pollutants out. It's really cheap on line. Mix it with apple cider vinegar. Just put it on the sides of your nose + see how it goes.

G
    I have apple cider vinegar right now will give that a try today! thanks for the suggestion.
    bizi

Default trying to get a hold of Bizi

Hi Bizi, I'm trying to PM you...but I don't think I have the privileges to do so yet. Would there be any way to contact you via e-mail? I was just diagnosed with rosacea fulminans a few weeks ago and have been dealing with it since the end of January 2013 of this year...I'm having a really difficult emotional issues with this. I have seen a derm and I'm on antibiotics but I'm still having major emotional issues because of it. I've read the majority of your posts and have been helpful but I just wanted to talk to you directly about a few issues.

Thank you,

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Krae88 View Post
    Hi Bizi, I'm trying to PM you...but I don't think I have the privileges to do so yet. Would there be any way to contact you via e-mail? I was just diagnosed with rosacea fulminans a few weeks ago and have been dealing with it since the end of January 2013 of this year...I'm having a really difficult emotional issues with this. I have seen a derm and I'm on antibiotics but I'm still having major emotional issues because of it. I've read the majority of your posts and have been helpful but I just wanted to talk to you directly about a few issues.

Thank you,

Katie
    I'm sorry you are having a hard time Katie. Bizi isn't a very active poster so it may be some time before they respond. Maybe start a thread on the topic, if you haven't already, and see who comes along to help out?