Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: ZZ Cream.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32

    Default ZZ Cream.

    I'll cut to the point. I've had Rosacea for over 3 years now, I don't get Papules and Pustules, just Bad inflammation,redness and enlarged pores. I've tried every product under the sun to help.. The only improvement I saw was from using TTO applied to Aloe Vera Gel. Anyway, I've been reading a few peoples Topics on here regarding ZZ Cream and decided I'll give it a shot, ordered it 3 days ago and it arrived today, Brilliant!

    I'll be doing a daily update like a few people have been doing, some more activity on this board can't be bad.

    So, Day 1

    Washed face with warm water, applied a very small amount to my T-zone area whilst my skin was slightly damp. Doesn't burn my eyes like some people have experienced and doesn't feel that drying.

    Any tips from people who have used it would be grateful, also, should I apply to my whole face or just affected parts?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidvan View Post
    I'll cut to the point. I've had Rosacea for over 3 years now, I don't get Papules and Pustules, just Bad inflammation,redness and enlarged pores. I've tried every product under the sun to help.. The only improvement I saw was from using TTO applied to Aloe Vera Gel. Anyway, I've been reading a few peoples Topics on here regarding ZZ Cream and decided I'll give it a shot, ordered it 3 days ago and it arrived today, Brilliant!

    I'll be doing a daily update like a few people have been doing, some more activity on this board can't be bad.

    So, Day 1

    Washed face with warm water, applied a very small amount to my T-zone area whilst my skin was slightly damp. Doesn't burn my eyes like some people have experienced and doesn't feel that drying.

    Any tips from people who have used it would be grateful, also, should I apply to my whole face or just affected parts?
    I think for best results you should apply to entire face. If demodex are a problem, applying to part of the face will cause them to move to the untreated area.

    Good luck,
    Dave

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Looking forward to your updates!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flying_er View Post
    I think for best results you should apply to entire face. If demodex are a problem, applying to part of the face will cause them to move to the untreated area.

    Good luck,
    Dave
    Cheers for the info, I've applied to the whole face, minus under the eyes.

    Day 2

    Skin redness has already reduced slightly, texture is the same, small pimple has appeared on my right nostril. Skin doesn't feel dry yet but I'm sure that will come soon.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Day 3

    No noticeable changes today. I'm not sure if I'm applying enough. I wash my face, leave it moist then apply a very very thin layer. Should it have a white tinge to it?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidvan View Post
    Day 3

    No noticeable changes today. I'm not sure if I'm applying enough. I wash my face, leave it moist then apply a very very thin layer. Should it have a white tinge to it?
    I apply like a thick mask on my face lol. I feel like it helps better overnight with any pimples, etc. to make them smaller.But then I run out of ZZ cream fast.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidvan View Post
    I'll cut to the point. I've had Rosacea for over 3 years now, I don't get Papules and Pustules, just Bad inflammation,redness and enlarged pores. I've tried every product under the sun to help.. The only improvement I saw was from using TTO applied to Aloe Vera Gel. Anyway, I've been reading a few peoples Topics on here regarding ZZ Cream and decided I'll give it a shot, ordered it 3 days ago and it arrived today, Brilliant!

    I'll be doing a daily update like a few people have been doing, some more activity on this board can't be bad.

    So, Day 1

    Washed face with warm water, applied a very small amount to my T-zone area whilst my skin was slightly damp. Doesn't burn my eyes like some people have experienced and doesn't feel that drying.

    Any tips from people who have used it would be grateful, also, should I apply to my whole face or just affected parts?

    Do you have acne rosacea or just rosacea? Do you have any tiny small bumps all over the face?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birdsing View Post
    Do you have acne rosacea or just rosacea? Do you have any tiny small bumps all over the face?
    I've never had pustules or spots from the rosacea affected areas. I do have little bumps on my cheeks where the redness is but put this down to my "bad" skin. I had bad spots for about 6 years or so and my face cleared to almost perfect skin, then after about a year I got rosacea.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Actually, I thought I'd post a small pic of what it looks like. Bad quality as my bedroom light is crap, can see how my cheek is almost saggy and inflamed.

    http://i49.tinypic.com/j929s7.jpg

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,033

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidvan View Post
    Actually, I thought I'd post a small pic of what it looks like. Bad quality as my bedroom light is crap, can see how my cheek is almost saggy and inflamed.

    http://i49.tinypic.com/j929s7.jpg
    Hard to see in the light, yes. But I see the dots. Have you always had these (meaning, are they moles? Moles come in all colors) or are they "pimples"?

    I just had a couple of tiny dot removed. I had gone to the doc thinking they were sebaceous cysts. They were actually moles. Better moles than cysts. I read how only 1% of the population is bedeviled by S.C. and I didn't want to be one of them.

    Anyway, I gave the doc the test. Asked about rosacea... he didn't know a thing about it. Thought it is "recurring" -- that it can go away and then return. Didn't know what it is from. Never even blinked when I told him what I did.

    I could just see him reading his one paragraph in his doc text book about 'vascular, recurring, idiopathic rosacea'. Amazing.

    Hey, glad the moles are gone. That's what I needed him for.

    G
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Cream
    By Snoop in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th July 2012, 10:10 PM
  2. Permethrin Cream 5% / Elimite 5% Cream
    By nbapoker in forum Prescription medications
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27th January 2008, 11:25 PM
  3. ZZ Cream
    By dwit392 in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th September 2007, 02:39 PM
  4. Wrinkle cream / Eye cream?
    By boodly in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21st January 2007, 05:12 PM
  5. Z CREAM ANYONE?
    By tkr in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2nd September 2006, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •