Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZZ Cream.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ZZ Cream.

I'll cut to the point. I've had Rosacea for over 3 years now, I don't get Papules and Pustules, just Bad inflammation,redness and enlarged pores. I've tried every product under the sun to help.. The only improvement I saw was from using TTO applied to Aloe Vera Gel. Anyway, I've been reading a few peoples Topics on here regarding ZZ Cream and decided I'll give it a shot, ordered it 3 days ago and it arrived today, Brilliant!

I'll be doing a daily update like a few people have been doing, some more activity on this board can't be bad.

So, Day 1

Washed face with warm water, applied a very small amount to my T-zone area whilst my skin was slightly damp. Doesn't burn my eyes like some people have experienced and doesn't feel that drying.

Any tips from people who have used it would be grateful, also, should I apply to my whole face or just affected parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Vidvan View Post
    I'll cut to the point. I've had Rosacea for over 3 years now, I don't get Papules and Pustules, just Bad inflammation,redness and enlarged pores. I've tried every product under the sun to help.. The only improvement I saw was from using TTO applied to Aloe Vera Gel. Anyway, I've been reading a few peoples Topics on here regarding ZZ Cream and decided I'll give it a shot, ordered it 3 days ago and it arrived today, Brilliant!

I'll be doing a daily update like a few people have been doing, some more activity on this board can't be bad.

So, Day 1

Washed face with warm water, applied a very small amount to my T-zone area whilst my skin was slightly damp. Doesn't burn my eyes like some people have experienced and doesn't feel that drying.

Any tips from people who have used it would be grateful, also, should I apply to my whole face or just affected parts?
    I think for best results you should apply to entire face. If demodex are a problem, applying to part of the face will cause them to move to the untreated area.

Good luck,
    Dave

Looking forward to your updates!

Quote Originally Posted by flying_er View Post
    I think for best results you should apply to entire face. If demodex are a problem, applying to part of the face will cause them to move to the untreated area.

Good luck,
    Dave
    Cheers for the info, I've applied to the whole face, minus under the eyes.

Day 2

Skin redness has already reduced slightly, texture is the same, small pimple has appeared on my right nostril. Skin doesn't feel dry yet but I'm sure that will come soon.

Day 3

No noticeable changes today. I'm not sure if I'm applying enough. I wash my face, leave it moist then apply a very very thin layer. Should it have a white tinge to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vidvan View Post
    Day 3

No noticeable changes today. I'm not sure if I'm applying enough. I wash my face, leave it moist then apply a very very thin layer. Should it have a white tinge to it?
    I apply like a thick mask on my face lol. I feel like it helps better overnight with any pimples, etc. to make them smaller.But then I run out of ZZ cream fast.

Quote Originally Posted by flying_er View Post
    I can personally vouch for this!

One other piece of advice I would give is, BE PATIENT, perhaps even beyond the timescales quoted. I have recently been using a similar (sulfur containing) product and it took seversal MONTHS of daily application before I saw a marked improvement - but once the improvement came, it was very noticeable. It's very easy to discard a product before giving it proper time to work.

Thanks Vidvan. Greatly appreciate the update.

Dave, could you update us on your progress with it and how it has impacted/improved you.

Thanks!

wtt

Just a quick update. I've always struggled with the area of skin in between my eyebrows and just above. I could never keep the spots or blackheads from forming. Now, the skin is super smooth and not a spot or blackhead in sight, another plus from this cream.

Quote Originally Posted by davem81 View Post
    I can personally vouch for this!

One other piece of advice I would give is, BE PATIENT, perhaps even beyond the timescales quoted. I have recently been using a similar (sulfur containing) product and it took seversal MONTHS of daily application before I saw a marked improvement - but once the improvement came, it was very noticeable. It's very easy to discard a product before giving it proper time to work.
    "apply to entire face"..."give it a couple of months"... the fact that I've seen the product only on 2 websites, one which is an obvious pure profit website and the other one being Brady Barrows' site... All of this (and more) makes me think that this is some kind of huge scam whereby a number of people on this forum are affiliated to sell a range of rosacea-related products. Yes I know how paranoid this sounds, but please prove me wrong? Every time I see this "top secret Chinese patented creme" I always think of those creams they sell on tv (buy now and get one free). By the way, everyone talking about demodex mites reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCy8K968Alo

Excuse me for my scepticism...