Thread: I have SD, but does this also looks like rosacea... PICs?

Default I have SD, but does this also looks like rosacea... PICs?

I have SD, and can clear the flakes, itchiness around my nose, hairline, cheeks and behind ears using either nizoral or head and shoulders, but the redness persists. I suffer from anxiety and sweat a lot in these areas.

I know it's possible I have rosacea too. What do people think, does this redness look like redness from dermatitis or rosacea? Thanks in advance.

redness.jpgredness2.jpgredness3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by davec View Post
    I have SD, and can clear the flakes, itchiness around my nose, hairline, cheeks and behind ears using either nizoral or head and shoulders, but the redness persists. I suffer from anxiety and sweat a lot in these areas.

I know it's possible I have rosacea too. What do people think, does this redness look like redness from dermatitis or rosacea? Thanks in advance.

redness.jpgredness2.jpgredness3.jpg
    looks abit like my skin i have been told i have only seb derm by some derms and rosacea and seb derm by others. i think i have a mix of both as skin reacttions seems to fit rosacea better. i know i have seb derm as i have it since a kid but while skin and scalp was flaky from seb derm till i reached 30 i didnt have redness on face. also antifungals dont clear the skin up and sunlight and heat and alchool and cold and most common rosacea triggers cause my face to flush and entire face at that.

Quote Originally Posted by dryfairskin View Post
    looks abit like my skin i have been told i have only seb derm by some derms and rosacea and seb derm by others. i think i have a mix of both as skin reacttions seems to fit rosacea better. i know i have seb derm as i have it since a kid but while skin and scalp was flaky from seb derm till i reached 30 i didnt have redness on face. also antifungals dont clear the skin up and sunlight and heat and alchool and cold and most common rosacea triggers cause my face to flush and entire face at that.
    yeah same with me. someone tells me rosacea, someone tells me its seb derm. I do know for sure i do have seb derm though, because of the flakes, and because things like nizoral and head and shoulders help.. not for the redness though.

Anyone else got thoughts on whether this is rosacea as well?