Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: "The Rositta Method"

Quote Originally Posted by man_from_mars View Post
    Yea something fishy
    oddly same commenters here as on youtube like this one from 3 years ago (2010-early 2011?)
    from someone called Coelie37 (signs of as Liesbeth)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Coelie37
    Since a few months I know I have rosacea but I have not taken any steps. Until I found Rositta and saw the results she achieved with her ​​treatment, I do not hesitate to try this and I am convinced that this works! Liesbeth

Wait - I thought Liesbeth didn't have her treatment till 2012 according to what she posted here
    "Iím one of the lucky people who went to Rositta and tried her treatment in 2012"

As far as price in euros Mies commented 2 years ago on youtube:
    It takes 14 days, of which you are treated 8 times. It does not hurt, Rositta treats the skin for half an hour at a time. It costs 50 euros each time. You're off for 400 of your problem
    Well spot Man from Mars.
    I just feel that a bulk of these comments and reviews, especially on anything rosacea related on Dutch sites, are written by a few people only, as they all follow the same structure; its a miracle, I was in hell, I was skeptical at first, then she cured me, please don't have doubt and call her/make an appointment now! Threads are hijacked by a whole pack of these authors but they give absolutely no practical information. Just empty phrases. Seems this thread is going absolutely nowhere, apart from that the forum members who were interested in this treatment might think a good few times again. 100 posts and none of the cured first time posters here are willing to tell what treatment they received. Might be better perhaps to discuss other, more scientific based treatments until someone is willing to include some more info on this one.
    Uses: 22,5 mg mirtazapine, clonidine and propranolol, Xyzal at times.
    Diet: trying low sugar, no gluten and dairy, high protein diet.
    Link to my rosacea blog:http://scarletnat.blogspot.com

Maybe it's really just a scam to get you to stay at their local Bed-and-Breakfast for a couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by man_from_mars View Post
    Maybe it's really just a scam to get you to stay at their local Bed-and-Breakfast for a couple weeks
    Lol yeah, that 'Ideally situated B&B' next door does pop up a lot in the reviews haha. Then they butcher your face for 3 weeks so you stay an extra 4th week ;)
    Jokes
    Uses: 22,5 mg mirtazapine, clonidine and propranolol, Xyzal at times.
    Diet: trying low sugar, no gluten and dairy, high protein diet.
    Link to my rosacea blog:http://scarletnat.blogspot.com

Default Rositta method...

Hey guys,

Iím new on this forum, I donít know if this thread is still active, but I thought my experience might be beneficial for other people with rosacea.

Iím from The Netherlands, and I have mild rosacea (but itís progressing quite fastÖ.that red bumpy bastard). Iíve tried all sorts of things but nothing seems to work. Been on doxyxyline for months, used the metrogel, and it only ruins my skin and body more and more. So when I found Rositta online, and after reading all those praises for her wonder method, I was excited to try it out. But also cautious.
    I sent my photos and talked with her on the phone, but she said that my skin shows that I have a hormone imbalance, low immune system and also troubles with my gut. She said that this means itís hard for her to cure the rosacea, since there are so many underlying troubles that can affect the outcome. She said: I can only work on the skin, I canít fix your hormone imbalance or troubles with your stomach. So that means, thereís a chance it wonít work for me.
    She said that she couldnít guarantee a positive outcome but that the method works for 90% of the clients. Which makes me doubt the procedure even more. The more we talked, the more I felt that only people with heavy and harsh rosacea benefit this method because she mentioned: the worse it looks, the easier it is to cure. If itís mild rosacea, ďitĒ is hidden deeper in the body, and is harder to drive out. Or something like that ;-) She went on and on that she couldnít be held accountable if the treatment failed to work. On some level I understand that every skin is different and therefore every outcome is different, but if someone says that itís hard to cure mild rosacea, than maybe itís not a good idea to try it out. Iím glad she told me this, It would have been worse if she said that she could guarantee for it to work and then being disappointed in the end.

The treatment would take about 2 weeks, maybe more. She couldnít pinpoint it over the phone, it depends on how the skin would react. And it would cost around 1350 to 1550 euros in total. Which is a lot of money to cough up. Add the costs for the skin care (150 euros) and the train costs (about 600 euros)Ö.you get the idea. I canít spend this money not knowing if it would work. So right now, Iím leaning towards Ďnahí.

If someone else with mild rosacea has had a positive outcome with the treatment, hit me up!

Before you proceed to Rositta's method, try Soolantra first.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaSt View Post
    Before you proceed to Rositta's method, try Soolantra first.
    I actually started with Soolantra two days ago. Noticed an increase of red bumps, including on places where I didn't have any bumps. But that might mean it's working..
    Fingers crossed.

Blushingbride, it's working and I am happy for you! This condition needs a lot of patience and no mirrors during treatments, lol.

I've found this testimonial online while searching:
    "In the Netherlands we have Rositta who lives in the north in Roswinkel! She
    has been so good for my rosasea. I have had it for 9 years and it is almost
    gone. Now I use jafra cosmetics because she does these produkts as a
    consulente(retailer). The real treatment costs 10 to 12 days and then you
    see her every other day for almost 1 hour. She uses little needles and a
    special fluid. Like a miracle. Just look on ĎMarktplaatsí and you see the
    before and after pictures. My live has changed a lot beca"

(In case you are wondering I found it here but this is probably not the original source, but scraped automatically from another site.)

I also remember reading another testimonial that mentioned needles. I found references to neem oil and royal jelly from people that claimed to be treated by her.

Here's a new article about her (translated from Dutch)

In Amsterdam, where conversations are going on to teach this special method to more doctors and skin therapists in the near future, so that the treatment can be given on a larger scale.
    Who is Rositta, what is her secret?

But, what is actually happening here? What is the secret of 59-year-old Rositta who came to the Netherlands as a refugee from Georgia in 1994? She now has thirty years of experience with the treatment of this nasty skin disease and the method has developed experimentally. It is a mix of theoretical knowledge about the skin she once learned in Tbilisi, a special skin treatment technique & lotion and an undefined gift to detect mite - through looking and feeling - in the skin. Demodex yes ... the biggest culprit in rosacea.

How she attacks Demodex

I take a look in her own beige-colored room. What she does is actually very lightly squeezing the skin. Demodex mite can be killed with laser but not the eggs and that removes Rositta with her method. She punctures the skin first with a very thin pen, just not as sharp as a hypodermic needle, and then she pushes the eggs out with her fingers according to a special technique - not completely painless.
    https://translate.google.com/transla...%2F&edit-text=

Quote Originally Posted by Conf View Post
    Here's a new article about her (translated from Dutch)
    https://translate.google.com/transla...%2F&edit-text=
    Thanks for the news about Rositta and her method. This is an old thread and Rositta is still practicing. She is treating demodex mites and did this way before Soolantra.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi