Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Rositta Method"

Default "The Rositta Method"

This is my first post on here. In my next post I will tell a little more about myself. I just found some interesting info and wanted to get some opinions. I've done a lot of research online about my skin condition and recently found this. I couldn't find any posts on here about this, so I thought I would just start one. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this lady from the Netherlands who has a treatment method for rosacea that seems to work. I came across a video of before and after pics. You can just google Rositta Method in videos and find it. It did seem to be one of those "too good to be true" treatments, but I was very interested and was able to get in contact with a woman who was treated by her. She sent me some before and after pics and they were quite amazing. If she allows me, I'll post her pics on here. Let me know what you think.

Translation: Newspaper article (Nederlandse artikel over rositta met reacties)

http://www.emmen.nu/index.php?n_id=200650&s_id=490
    Impressive results Rosacea and Acne treatment
    Saturday 25 June 2011 15: 52
    ROSWINKEL - THE NETHERLANDS
    She can read human skin like a map. Her name is Rositta Kaijser, this 53-year-old woman has owned a successful beauty parlour in Roswinkel (in the eastern part of the Netherlands) for many years now. Here impressive results have been achieved with skin disorders like Rosacea, eczema and Acne. These results are so special, that nowadays her name is famous far beyond the little town of Roswinkel.

She is able to cure ninety percent of her clients suffering from Acne and Rosacea , which is remarkable because these skin disorders are difficult to treat, and as a result of which many people‘s hopes have faded to nothing. “It can have a major impact on a person’s happiness.Some people avoid going outdoors,” Rositta tells in the cosy kitchen of her farm in Roswinkel. She serves coffee and cake and gives an example:
    “Some time ago I treated a woman with Rosacea who had suffered for 12 years. Because of her difficult (Rosacea) condition she was not able to endure wind, sun or snow. I have been treating her for two weeks, after which the (Rosacea) condition disappeared. She and her husband promptly went on winter sports. She looked glorious and radiant as never before”.

She continues: “A lot of people who have already tried everything finally come to me. Ninety percent of my clients recover from Rosacea (or Acne) and are released from this disfiguring and often painful condition. In ten percent of the cases the cause of these skin disorders can possibly be a hormonal or physical condition. Then I cannot do anything. I only treat the skin.”Her unique treatment has already aroused worldwide interest. Requests from all over Europe
    reach her via her e-mail: rositta (at) ziggo.nl, but also from New Zealand, the USA and Canada.

People from abroad are so curious that they try to translate her client reviews on the site www.Marktplaats.nl (81 positives, 0 negative).
    “There is a group of people with Rosacea from Norway who have undergone all possible medical treatment. Every year they go on holiday to an address where they hope to be treated successfully. This summer they are all planning to come to my parlour. They have translated all the reviews on “Marktplaats” and have high hopes again. Grateful clients have given me permission to publish their photos on my website: www.rosacearositta.nl, so people can compare “before” and “after” my treatment.”It is unfortunate that the village of Roswinkel is not situated centrally in the country. Because of the distance from the centre of The Netherlands clients may find it difficult to travel that far. “Two and a half hours there and back, that is quite a lot. But most people often stay in the
    neighbourhood on a campsite, in a hotel or in a B&B. Some are not that privileged.” Rositta finds this sad: “I would like to help a lot more people. There are so many people suffering from these skin disorders. This is often life disrupting; it has an enormous impact on people’s social lives, especially among young adults (Acne).”

Her treatment: The “Rositta Method” - which she obviously does not want to disclose – is based on a range of treatments supported by a product and is the result of more than 20 years of development of knowledge and expertise. “However, the product is not effective without the treatment. It is no peeling, mask or massage. There are no advanced devices involved either, such as laser or IPL, but it is a very INGENIOUS LABOUR-INTENSIVE TREATMENT. This treatment is safe and effective. Clients can feel what is happening but can’t make out what I am doing.”

The treatment, which takes an average of two weeks, is accompanied by nutritional advice. Experience shows that some foods trigger Rosacea and Acne, such as pork and marinades,cheese, nuts, chocolate, whipped cream, fat, coffee and alcohol. These products should be avoided during the 14-day treatment. Clients are also advised to avoid intense emotions such as anger and excitement. This also means no sport, no heavy work, no extreme temperatures nor cold nor wind. "The skin is already very vulnerable. And some food makes people react allergic", Rositta explains. The ANBOS (General Dutch Branch Organization Beauty Care) have recognized her degrees in Cosmetics and Hygiene she obtained in Georgia (GE). The astonishingly good results have not been left unnoticed by a number of dermatologists and GPs, who refer patients to her.

Most health insurers (in The Netherlands) reimburse a substantial amount of the cost of her treatment. By her clients Rositta is described as sympathetic, understanding and very skilful , she takes all the time for her clients.
    More information plus results and reviews of clients can be found at:www.rosacearositta.nl

I am looking forward to a follow up on this ^_^

Pictures can also be found here:
    http://www.rosacea-info.nl/nieuws/ro...ea-behandeling

These are not my pictures, I posted them because the person asked me too. I think they are impressive. (It's my site, I don't know rositta, and I'm not affiliated with her, just to be clear.)

(dutch version of the article, just scroll down)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloem View Post
    Pictures can also be found here:
    http://www.rosacea-info.nl/nieuws/ro...ea-behandeling

These are not my pictures, I posted them because the person asked me too. I think they are impressive. (It's my site, I don't know rositta, and I'm not affiliated with her, just to be clear.)

(dutch version of the article, just scroll down)
    Quite a lot of positive review. 2 weeks treatment and rosacea-free!!

Quote Originally Posted by argothiusz View Post
    Quite a lot of positive review. 2 weeks treatment and rosacea-free!!
    Yes, I wanted to try the treatment my self, but one of the comments mentions she doesn't treat type 1, only the type with p&p. My bad luck again

Natalie where are you!!!??? Have you heard of this woman and her treatment??

The only bad thing is that apparently you have to go see her and have the treatment personally done by her. And she live in the Netherlands. I think a bunch of us should email her and tell her she should think about expanding. She could train like-minded people in different countries in her treatment and make a lot more people who suffer from this very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloem View Post
    Yes, I wanted to try the treatment my self, but one of the comments mentions she doesn't treat type 1, only the type with p&p. My bad luck again
    I just wanted to rectify my comment above. Apparently she treats all types of rosacea.

There is so much mumbo jumbo out there about rosacea cures, I find it pretty suspicious that she doesn't even explain what her treatment is. Positive reviews can be faked very easily and this is done very often online. I have seen so many beauticians who claimed they had a lot of experience with rosacea and could cure it, only to make matters worse. I don't want to sound negative, but I really am actually, and sceptical too. Will read some dutch infor on this and see of there are dutch patients who had less than raving reports and results.
    Uses: 22,5 mg mirtazapine, clonidine and propranolol, Xyzal at times.
    Diet: trying low sugar, no gluten and dairy, high protein diet.
    Link to my rosacea blog:http://scarletnat.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by nat007 View Post
    There is so much mumbo jumbo out there about rosacea cures, I find it pretty suspicious that she doesn't even explain what her treatment is. Positive reviews can be faked very easily and this is done very often online. I have seen so many beauticians who claimed they had a lot of experience with rosacea and could cure it, only to make matters worse. I don't want to sound negative, but I really am actually, and sceptical too. Will read some dutch infor on this and see of there are dutch patients who had less than raving reports and results.
    I have been reading her website and the patients reviews, and what struck me is that most of the responses have the same layout: a description of the symptoms (all redness, p&p's, burning etc), that they found her site or advertisement at marktplaats (sort of Ebay in Holland), that 'the treatment' (no one mentions anything else about it) worked and that their skin is smooth and free of inflammation and redness now, ánd what a lovely lady Rosita is. Many common names or people who only mention their surname. They speak of 'wonders' and 'not expecting any results' but having been treated (no specifications further, like I said) and are now 6 months or whatever time down the line and still rosacea free! Also a lot of repeating that dermatologists and hospitals have not found a treatment or cure yet, but that the wonderful Rosita has.

So, all in all it doesn't sound very sincere or utterly convincing to me, unfortunately, and more like a lot of similar types of 'reviews' written by one or only a few people. I really hope she is for real and offers some real treatment, but surely if she is the miracle she says she is, someone in the medicle world would have picked up on it? And why all this secrecy about her treatment plan? Who wants to step into a treatment of 5 weeks, with al ultra sensitive and red skin, not knowing what she is about to do to it? Bloem, perhaps you are in the position to check her out? Or anyone else? I might visit her myself and try to find out what the treatment consist of, I might actually try to call her soon and see what I can find out about this miracle treament.

best wishes
    Last edited by nat007; 31st August 2012 at 04:56 PM.
    Uses: 22,5 mg mirtazapine, clonidine and propranolol, Xyzal at times.
    Diet: trying low sugar, no gluten and dairy, high protein diet.
    Link to my rosacea blog:http://scarletnat.blogspot.com