Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honey/Coconut Oil SD Treatment

Default Honey/Coconut Oil SD Treatment

Summers coming up and I will have a lot of time on my hands so I've decided that during the summer I'm going to try the famous Honey and Coconut Oil seborrheic dermatitis treatment. Anyways before I start this treatment I was wondering whether the honey I currently have in my house is "raw" and "organic" honey. It's called "wild harvest organic honey" but with false advertising these days you can never be too sure, heres a link to what the honey looks like http://fresh.amazon.com/product?asin...sr=1-3&tag=img So if someone could tell me if they know whether or not this is raw and organic or not that'd be great. Also if anyone knows where I can find "virgin coconut oil" please let me know.
    Sincerely, Chris

I would go for "organic extra virgin coconut oil". YOu can find it any health foods store. Trader Joes, Whole foods, etc. And im not sure about that honey. You should just buy some organic raw honey when you get the coconut oil. I can tell you that the coconut oil has helped my skin. It hasnt cleared it up completely, but definitely made a difference. Good luck.

Default Trader Joes

Well that's convinient I live like 2 blocks from a trader joes, but I usually go to albertsons because they sell cheaper foods. So you bought your raw honey and virgin coconut oil both from trader joes?

Quote Originally Posted by migdaddy View Post
    I would go for "organic extra virgin coconut oil". YOu can find it any health foods store. Trader Joes, Whole foods, etc. And im not sure about that honey. You should just buy some organic raw honey when you get the coconut oil. I can tell you that the coconut oil has helped my skin. It hasnt cleared it up completely, but definitely made a difference. Good luck.
    What differences have you noticed? Do you use it at night? Morning?

Default Honey and Coconut Oil

Ok I got organic raw honey and organic virgin coconut oil from trader joes. Heres some links both of them look like. http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-f...article_id=394 and http://www.thekitchn.com/pantry-staples-164034
    Can someone verify if these brands will suffice for the seborrhea honey/coconut oil treatment? P.S I know coconut oil can be refrigerated, but can i do the same for the honey?

Quote Originally Posted by brasileirao View Post
    What differences have you noticed? Do you use it at night? Morning?
    Sorry I never got back got back you. I use it only at night. Reduces the redness on my face and those flat red marks from rosacea. My nose and the area around it is always red and it seems to calm it down.

Default Does eating it have benefits?

I'm actually having second thoughts about applying the honey to my face since its supposed to get redder for the first 1 to 2 weeks. Right now I'm using promiseb which works great but it is really expensive and I'm almost out at the moment. Normally I wouldn't mind having redness for a few weeks since its summer and I could just stay holed up in my house during that time, but I'm trying to get a job right now and if my face is all flared up during a job interview I will feel less confident then I already do and probably screw up on the interview. Anyways I spent 12 bucks on the honey and coconut oil so I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not simply eating the products would help combat the SD fungus.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    I'm actually having second thoughts about applying the honey to my face since its supposed to get redder for the first 1 to 2 weeks. Right now I'm using promiseb which works great but it is really expensive and I'm almost out at the moment. Normally I wouldn't mind having redness for a few weeks since its summer and I could just stay holed up in my house during that time, but I'm trying to get a job right now and if my face is all flared up during a job interview I will feel less confident then I already do and probably screw up on the interview. Anyways I spent 12 bucks on the honey and coconut oil so I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not simply eating the products would help combat the SD fungus.
    I would put the coconut oil on your face vs ingesting it. Your skin absorbs it very well. Just make sure it's a liquid when it gets appled. Put the jar in a bowl of warm water. I know how u feel about getting a job with your face flared up. I couldn't do it. My life has been ****ed for the past 4 months bc of this.

Quote Originally Posted by migdaddy View Post
    I would put the coconut oil on your face vs ingesting it. Your skin absorbs it very well. Just make sure it's a liquid when it gets appled. Put the jar in a bowl of warm water. I know how u feel about getting a job with your face flared up. I couldn't do it. My life has been ****ed for the past 4 months bc of this.
    Ok thanks for the advice I will still try the coconut oil since is absorbs well. The hot water seems unnecessary in my opinion since it seems to turn into a liquid once you start rubbing it on your skin. When auburn said use a pea sized amount of coconut oil do you know whether she meant a pea sized amount for the entire face or a peasized amount for each sd affected area? Because it seems hard to use that small amount for your entire face.

Default Seborrheic dermatitis 100% natural treatment

Seborrheic Dermatitis Face lotion 100% NATURAL

About the Face Lotion:
    The face lotion for seborrheic dermatitis is a 100% natural product and was born after many years of dermatological studies, conducted by researchers from various fields such as genetics, dermatology and neurology. Scientists have discovered a combination of natural ingredients extracted from plant oil that contains several active ingredients to regenerate skin and also beneficial to combat seborrheic dermatitis.

However, you should know that seborrheic dermatitis is not just a skin condition caused by weather conditions or stress. The source of this disease is genetic and have not been found until today. Seborrheic dermatitis is a kind of disorder of the sebaceous glands that cause its appearance.
    Because seborrheic dermatitis is a genetic disease but also influenced by external factors, as you probably heard, it can not be treated definitively. The disease can be controlled by certain creams or lotions but you must understand that now you must live with it and all we can do is to prevent its occurrence in areas of the body like face and scalp.

Our products:
    Our products combines a range of 100% natural ingredients extracted from a variety of medicinal plants and no harmful substances such as steroids that may affect your skin.
    Most treatments for seborrheic dermatitis are based on these substances called corticosteroids but corticosteroids are not beneficial to the skin and repeated application over a long period of time lead to addiction and other skin conditions.
    Returning to our products, we remind you that they do not contain steroids that may affect your skin.
    The formula is based entirely on 100% natural ingredients extracted from herbs, separated by a skilled hand.

The effects of the Face Lotion:

The main effect that the lotion offers is rapid regeneration of skin
    Prevents dermatitis multiplication and reduces its occurrence
    Remove redness caused by seborrheic dermatitis
    Stops rashes appearance
    Hydrate areas affected by seborrheic dermatitis by removing dead tissue caused by dermatitis.

Manufacture and storage:
    The face lotion for seborrheic dermatitis is not made ??and kept in stock a lot of time until it will be distributed to the user. The Lotion is made only on request for it to maintain his quality. Because of this, when one of the future customers will place an order, it will be distributed only after 2 days because this is the necesary time to manufacture the product. The product is valid for one year but we want to impose our products through quality and freshness.

Packaing:

The product is packaged in a box with lid for its content to be protected from sunlight and moisture. The content of these weighs 40 grams + - 5 grams and this is more than enough for one month of treatment.

Administration:
    The lotion for seborrheic dermatitis is easy to use and does not require repeated applications on the same day. It requires only one application / day depending on your time. We recommend applying the product at night before bedtime because for the night the lotion has time to act against dermatitis. It can be used during the day but the minimum time the lotion should be left to the affected area is 1 hour, after 1 hour it can be removed easily with a little soap and warm water.
    The first signs will appear after 3-4 days of applying lotion.

Use with confidence the face lotion for seborrheic dermatitis for a clean face in a naturally way without steroids or side effects.

Seborrheic-Dermatiitis. Clean face, clean scalp.