Thread: I am sick of blushing!

Default I am sick of blushing!

Hi!
    Im 17 years old student. I suffer from face blushing for about 3 years. It ruins my life to be honest. I do not have any female friends, because I just can't. I always blush so hard. I tried lots of things including home made lamps, supplements and even a makeup. Nothing works. I also tried to change the way I think. It helped a little, but not much. Do you have any tips? I just read something about eating iodined salt with meals. Do you know something about that?

Hi Adamm, I would get a good dermatologist to give you a definite diagnosis. If you live in the UK there is Dr Chu. There are lots of mediactions that could help you and discussing this with a good Derm would probably put your mind at ease.
    I cant help you on the eating iodined salt with meals but Im sure somebody will come forward to help.
    Lou

Adam, it might seem strange, but I think regular exercise will help you. Your blushing is no doubt related to anxiety, and regular exercise releases anti-anxiety nuerotransmitters and is actually anti-inflammatory. Yes, you might blush while you exercise, but over the long run, it should help to improve your symptoms. You have to think about the overall health of your system and how it improves over the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Adam, it might seem strange, but I think regular exercise will help you. Your blushing is no doubt related to anxiety, and regular exercise releases anti-anxiety nuerotransmitters and is actually anti-inflammatory. Yes, you might blush while you exercise, but over the long run, it should help to improve your symptoms. You have to think about the overall health of your system and how it improves over the long term.
    This has just motivated to get back into my fitness regime as I've been really slacking for the past few months - so thanks