Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BORAX (Ted's Remedy)

Red face Borax and HP Mix

Quote Originally Posted by sshakari View Post
    I've been drinking borax + hp with no negative effects. Actually all positive.

HP is also recommended to alkalize your body in the book The pH Miracle Revised and Updated. After reading that book my diet changed once again for the better!
    I know this is an old post but hopefully you're still on here. What is the ratio of Borax to Hydrogen Peroxide that you took internally? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ree221 View Post
    I know this is an old post but hopefully you're still on here. What is the ratio of Borax to Hydrogen Peroxide that you took internally? Thanks in advance!
    Borax internally does seem to help some people but it can be very rough on the stomach. Ghost suggested to me an alternative which is just taken as a supplement and is safer - Vaxa Buffer ph. It is quite helpful.

https://www.amazon.com/VAXA-Homeopat...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Default Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    Borax internally does seem to help some people but it can be very rough on the stomach. Ghost suggested to me an alternative which is just taken as a supplement and is safer - Vaxa Buffer ph. It is quite helpful.

https://www.amazon.com/VAXA-Homeopat...ct_top?ie=UTF8
    Thank you so much Antwantsclear! So this helps decrease the mites specifically in addition to topical treatment? I will also read up on it/purchase. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ree221 View Post
    Thank you so much Antwantsclear! So this helps decrease the mites specifically in addition to topical treatment? I will also read up on it/purchase. Much appreciated.
    Yes that's right - Ghost was very concerned with reducing the mite population, and Vaxa Buffer ph is much more convenient than the borax internally.

There is another thread here at RF by ElaineA about a borax bath which is also found at this post.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Isnít borax internallt super dangerous/cancerous?

Quote Originally Posted by rednessator View Post
    Isnít borax internallt super dangerous/cancerous?
    If you look on Earth Clinic in the Rosacea section, you will see people do take a water-diluted form of borax, but I wouldn't recommend it. There are so many safer internal ways to treat rosacea.

I too would not advise a human to drink the borax-hydrogen peroxide solution. That could potentially be very harmful. Its never been tested for safety in humans. Its never been tested for long term usage either. It was originally concocted by a chemist to externally treat mange in dogs. The HP is in there to leach out the boron from the borax salt. But the rest of the salt may still be in the solution.

There are a number of safe Boron supplements available that avoids using the Borax-HP solution to extract it. Boron is an essential trace element needed by humans in processing calcium and magnesium for the teeth and bones. Note it is needed in trace quantities only - not mega-doses. The one I've used is: Nature's Way - Boron Complex. About $7-9 USD depending on where you purchase it. Amazon has quite a few Boron supplements offered.

A lot of nutrients like boron, potassium and magnesium are needed by humans but hard to get from food at this time. The topsoil layer has been depleted of these minerals - so we no longer get enough of them from food. Potassium and magnesium are critical for maintaining a healthy blood pressure.