Thread: IPL Chicago Recommendation

Default IPL Chicago Recommendation

I had my first IPL yesterday at Midwest Health Center on Milwaukee in Wicker Park. Maryna Kalynchuk is the Aesthetician there and she performs the IPLs.

I had a wonderful experience with her! I was actually just going in to get a test-spot because I was scared, but after meeting with the doctor and Maryna, I decided to just go through with it. Maryna was so incredibly sweet and very concerned about my comfort during the process. She was careful to adjust the settings on the machine as needed. I really felt like I was in good hands.

Yesterday I was red and maybe a tiny bit swollen (my husband's comment, I couldn't tell), but today my skin looks great! My skin's texture looks and feels amazing!

IPLs there typically cost $250, but they seem to have lots of specials. They are running a special for new clients: 2 IPLs for $250.

I did tons of research on IPLs in Chicago...wary of many medical spas, frustrated by the prices the derms charge (mine wanted to charge me $575 a treatment!). I highly recommend Maryna at Midwest Health Center.

If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

What type of IPL machine do they use?

DukeCity, they use a Palomar machine. If you have gotten IPLs in Chicago, be super curious where you've gone

Can confirm excellent treatment Midwest Health Center on Milwaukee ave. - from Maryna with the Palomar IPL, great price at $100 for the full face treatment - she takes her time and does a great job. Well worth the visit if you're in the Chicagoland area.